Homebrew [Release] SaveMii WUT Port - Wii U/vWii savefile manager

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi All, I have just updated from 1.5.9 to 1.6.0 HBL/Tiramisu, but the new version does not see any of the existing backups on the SD card. All slots are empty. Is it a common issue? Thanks!

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The saves are in SD->wiiu/backups folder (checked) and all of them were shown in the older version. I will try later to replace the new version with the older one again to see what happens.

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Super, this is Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Thanks for helping!

Attachments

• 0005000010138300.zip
    38 KB · Views: 6

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the link; I did not know it. Here is the MK8 (the save was too big so I left one 1st one) ;-)

- its too big (around 30mb each slot) ;( cannot upload it here..hmmm...

Last edited by michalt,

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for reporting, I had indeed swapped the parts of the ID in the path, it should be fixed in this version: https://github.com/Xpl0itU/savemii/actions/runs/8494444568?pr=49
Thank you so much! I will test it today (once back at home) and will let you know!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for reporting, I had indeed swapped the parts of the ID in the path, it should be fixed in this version: https://github.com/Xpl0itU/savemii/actions/runs/8494444568?pr=49
Works superb! I can see the existing backups and also did new ones ;-) thank you!

Last edited by michalt,

spookini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can't see my saves for some games but works fine for others, I can't find any pattern though,
It works for Smash Bros. (USB), Wind Waker HD(USB), Phantom Hourglass VC (USB)
It just says Empty for my saves in Splatoon(USB), Twilight Princess HD(USB), Xenoblade X (USB), Nintendo Land (NAND) and 3D World(NAND).

Using Save Mii WUT port 1.6.1 on aroma, all of these games have green text and the saves load normally if you open the games they are for I just can't back them up or copy them

edit: I do see the saves in the sd:/wiiu/backups folder however it says empty inside savemii

Last edited by spookini,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock