Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I load emuNAND with rxTools and the game I wish to play appears in the menu, but the game card won't load. The game is Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros. Help?

Fawfulthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I used some files I had already gotten from the OP of this thread so mine doesn't look like the one in the video. But I was able to patch FBI over the health and safety and install FreeMultiPatcher. I have both the retail copy and a cia file of it, neither will load. The latter displayed a text box saying "Preparing to start game" before I got an error telling me to restart my system.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I used some files I had already gotten from the OP of this thread so mine doesn't look like the one in the video. But I was able to patch FBI over the health and safety and install FreeMultiPatcher. I have both the retail copy and a cia file of it, neither will load. The latter displayed a text box saying "Preparing to start game" before I got an error telling me to restart my system.
Then get latest nightly build of RxTools

https://lavanoid.github.io/

irumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've one question : the firmware for 3DS is the same with 2DS ? I can update my 2DS with the same file (sysnand or emunand) ?

My 2DS sysnand FW is 9.2.0-20U, I've updated it from 9.0 to 9.2 using sysupdater (Pasta CFW).

Then I created an emunand and it has the latest fw, updated via wifi and no issues at all.

Reactions: chronoss

pizzadk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i launch rxtools from HBL from ninjahax, all i get is a black screen? any help please
EDIT: now its just stuck on a screen with a picture of rxTools at the top screen

Last edited by pizzadk,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When i launch rxtools from HBL from ninjahax, all i get is a black screen? any help please
EDIT: now its just stuck on a screen with a picture of rxTools at the top screen
For some reason, Ninjhax has troubles loading up the lower screen for some apps.
This happens for Gameyob too.

At the point where you get the rxTools image at the top screen, be sure to press A and then press Y.
This should load up your emuNAND.

Reason being that the app is indeed loaded, but the lower screen is just black.
You can still make it through memory though.

pizzadk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, Ninjhax has troubles loading up the lower screen for some apps.
This happens for Gameyob too.

At the point where you get the rxTools image at the top screen, be sure to press A and then press Y.
This should load up your emuNAND.

Reason being that the app is indeed loaded, but the lower screen is just black.
You can still make it through memory though.

Thanks.
I havent made my emuNAND yet as i havent gotten past this screen yet.
Any recommendations for better launching options?

pizzadk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks.
I havent made my emuNAND yet as i havent gotten past this screen yet.
Any recommendations for better launching options?
On my 4th launch i have now gotten to: no emuNAND found press A to boot sysNAND. Pressed A. Now its stuck on RXMODE IS BOOTING

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
P

PaiiNSteven

What the heck is ERR -2? I had it earlier when I was trying to setup rxTools 2.6, and then I tried to setup a later nightly build. Anyone confirm anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work