Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RxTools just stopped loading for me for some reason. I haven't done anything different. I just get a black screen after trying to open the RxTools menu from the Homebrew Launcher. I can load my old Pasta version just fine, but RxTools won't open. Any ideas what's going on? (New 3DS, v9.0 US)

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just tested rxTools on my n3ds (9.5E emunand) for the first time (with the latest nightly) and :
- RF doesn't work
- If I move the cursor too much in the menu, the console will eventually freeze
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer doesn't work (on reinand too). It works in gateway mode though.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested rxTools on my n3ds (9.5E emunand) for the first time (with the latest nightly) and :
- RF doesn't work
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer doesn't work (on reinand too). It works in gateway mode though.
Install BootNTR.cia and run it for region free. For RF DLC to work, you also need to set up the language plugin for every game that needs it.

I don't bother with emunand at the moment with N3DS, so I'm not sure about the freezing. First, you shouldn't be using the slot25keyx.bin on N3DS (not suggesting you are... Just saying) and you could maybe try with and without firmlaunch.

RxTools just stopped loading for me for some reason. I haven't done anything different. I just get a black screen after trying to open the RxTools menu from the Homebrew Launcher. I can load my old Pasta version just fine, but RxTools won't open. Any ideas what's going on? (New 3DS, v9.0 US)
A lot has changed. You should grab the latest nightly and read all of the text files. Just note that the renamed firmware.bin for N3DS needs "orig" after the numbers, and that hasn't been updated in the text files yet. And there is no more rxtools.dat in the root of the mSD card...

Last edited by urherenow,

Huxley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
- RF doesn't work
Happy Home Designer has a new security PSA, so the cia needs to be cryptofixed if you want to play it in rxtools.

KibaOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n3ds 9.0.0-20U
using most recent nightly.
Put the installer on blue card. run its nds installer. get MSET installed.
Boot into RXtools and..
(Firmware is 0004013820000002-orig.bin in rxtools/data
Installation failed
Failed to load NATIVE_FIRM: 4
Reboot rxTools and try again.
Press A to continue
Any suggestions?

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible to adapt homemenuhax when on a exploitable 9.2 sysnand to autoload rxTools on system boot? I know it can't right now but I assume if someone knowledgeable wanted to they could adapt it, right?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
n3ds 9.0.0-20U
Boot into RXtools and..
Installation failed
Press A to continue
Any suggestions?
It's supposed to be 0004013820000002orig.bin not 0004013820000002-orig.bin, remove the dash and try again.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n3ds 9.0.0-20U
Boot into RXtools and..
Installation failed
Press A to continue
Any suggestions?
take the "-" out of the firmware name.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot has changed. You should grab the latest nightly and read all of the text files. Just note that the renamed firmware.bin for N3DS needs "orig" after the numbers, and that hasn't been updated in the text files yet. And there is no more rxtools.dat in the root of the mSD card...
That's the thing, I'm already using the latest nightly. I made sure to name the firmware.bin properly, including the "orig" part. It loaded two or three times just fine, both loading into EmuNAND and SysNAND. I don't understand why I can't get into the menu anymore, I didn't change anything since setting it up before.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I really don't know about this, but, can you tell me if Ninjhax is working on emunand? Every time I try to launch homebrew menu with the cubic ninja exploit I get an error, here:
2efucna.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto