Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would I be able to use the newest/unstable build of rxtools using the hardware I have?
  • 9.2 n3ds with downgraded MSET (currently set to use reiNAND) with 9.2 emuNAND
  • GW blue card
  • no GW red card (it bothers me that it was lost)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems whenever you play dsiware the mset exploit is reset? Interesting.
That's normal. There is supposedly a way to prevent it but I can't comment on that method as I haven't tried it myself nor do I know how to do it.

This is why I installed Sudokuhax to my O3DS.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
How do i install a US region EmuNAND on my European Old 3DS (SysNAND version 9.2.0-20E) so i can download and install DLC for US games? Its cool that i can play them now with rxtools regionfree but i cant update them using European eShop so maybe i can install them on American EmuNAND eShop and extract the .cia file and install it to my European SysNAND. Thanks

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do i install a US region EmuNAND on my European Old 3DS (SysNAND version 9.2.0-20E) so i can download and install DLC for US games? Its cool that i can play them now with rxtools regionfree but i cant update them using European eShop so maybe i can install them on American EmuNAND eShop and extract the .cia file and install it to my European SysNAND. Thanks
Any reason you don't want to update games and DLC via CIA?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to make my own cia updates with an American EmuNAND with eShop and extract the cia to use on my European EmuNAND or SysNAND so how can i make an American EmuNAND on my European 3ds? Thanks

Reactions: samiam144

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want to make my own cia updates with an American EmuNAND with eShop and extract the cia to use on my European EmuNAND or SysNAND so how can i make an American EmuNAND on my European 3ds? Thanks
You also need a secureinfo_A for the region you want and if you use a public one, you won't be able to connect to the e-shop.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Then what can i do? Ask someone to dump theirs? The whole point was for me to download my own dlc from the US eShop and use it for my US region games

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any rxtools themes for home menu? i mean a theme that says rxtools on the top screen and home menu on bottom? If there isnt ill try making one

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
Do we have a nightly build stable enough for o3ds with notification/mannual fixed and extended-ram games can be played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty