Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
People say that DS mode MSET installers included in recent nightlies are broken.
Nightly maintainers should check their build environment.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
People say that DS mode MSET installers included in recent nightlies are broken.
Nightly maintainers should check their build environment.
I think so

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes.

Not for me I always use the latest installer, it all always works until now. (o3DS, 9.2.0-20E, 6.X dg mset, sudokuHAX)
I want one no requiert an internet :(

What build u use with her mset ?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want one no requiert an internet :(

What build u use with her mset ?
.1fa084c, the lastest now.
You just need internet one time to set up the mset with the rxinstaller.bin.
Or if you can't connect, use the rxinstaller.nds with sudokuHax or a DS flashcard.
Those are working for me too, but there are problems for some people definitely.
Apparently yes...

fitz420

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been a longtime Gateway user and bought another O3DS today to not share with the kids. I plan on running rxtools. It came out of the box with 6.x. I can't decide whether to leave it, downgrade to 4.2 (like my other 3ds) or upgrade to 9.2. I plan on using mset regardless.

Could anyone please give me an opinion on which to do and why?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a longtime Gateway user and bought another O3DS today to not share with the kids. I plan on running rxtools. It came out of the box with 6.x. I can't decide whether to leave it, downgrade to 4.2 (like my other 3ds) or upgrade to 9.2. I plan on using mset regardless.

Upgrade to 9.2, but not with the gateway. Save encryption, MSET still works with a downgraded MSET, and NNID is important for legit stuff and demos. There is no reason I can think of to remain on 4.x anymore, but at least 1 con, so...

Reactions: fitz420 and pakrett

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France

9.2 is way more better you just have to downgrade the mset to 6.X or 4.X, And you will not have corrupt save problem with 7.X+ retail cartridge on emuNAND.
Basically 9.0/9.2 is the new 4.X !

Reactions: Zidapi and fitz420

fitz420

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
9.2 is way more better you just have to downgrade the mset to 6.X or 4.X, And you will not have corrupt save problem with 7.X+ retail cartridge on emuNAND.
Basically 9.0/9.2 is the new 4.X !
Is there a safe method for upgrading to 9.2 without having to find a retail cart with 9.2 on it? I've seen people mention that upgrading to 9.2 any other way is risky. If there is, would you mind pointing me in the direction of some instructions?

Thanks

Closet Nerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a safe method for upgrading to 9.2 without having to find a retail cart with 9.2 on it? I've seen people mention that upgrading to 9.2 any other way is risky. If there is, would you mind pointing me in the direction of some instructions?

Thanks

I updated to 9.2 (sysnand) using sysupdater along with the .cia version of the update file (google it). You'll have to make an (update)folder on the sd root and place the .cia files there. Make sure to only update with sysupdater in DEVMODE or you'll end up with an expensive paper weight.

Here is a basic idea, ignore the 3DNUS part and google the .cia yourself. And remember to only update in DEVMODE.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...om-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20-with-pasta-cfw.389187/

Reactions: fitz420

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there i was reading this thread and you were talking about rxtools beta 9 but where can i find it?

AlbertoSONICs site has betas though?

nvm i already had it...

here is the link to rxtools beta 9 if you want it: https://mega.nz/#!wVpHjTbA!XCFr6wLBVzS4_CyVco4sgyiAjHoRC7BanWipSeV9Fw4
it has been posted before just if you want it now and didnt see it here

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah got the right one. After reinstall NInjax or using older FBI (not sure what fixed it) CIA work at least in PastaCFW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE