Trophies
XP
Country

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you try one more time please? http://www.mediafire.com/download/88jsxljlefzx1aa/CakesROP.nds

If this does not work, I think we can find out the culprit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right before introducing CakesROP submodule. 1885b4b
One sec, I'll try this one out and see if it works like the previous one you posted.

Could you try one more time please? http://www.mediafire.com/download/88jsxljlefzx1aa/CakesROP.nds

If this does not work, I think we can find out the culprit.

Right before introducing CakesROP submodule. 1885b4b
this works as well....

The rxinstaller.nds which did not work for me, came from nastys 22-8-15 build on MEGA.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I think using Gateway menu is the best option for creating emunand, and you don't even need a gateway cartridge! Use format emunand to make a new one on your sd card

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
The only way I can think of doing that is using a DS flash cart but 9.0 seems to not let me launch my AceKard. Is there another way?
Go to the gateway website download the file copy the launcher.dat file to the root of your sd card then setup your internet connection(if you didnt already), keep it off, type in without commas : "http://go.gateway-3ds.com" and gateway should boot.

Reactions: Yoshimashin

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
No problem mate, just use format emunand, restart when its done then copy rxtools.dat to your sd card and the rxtools folder and use that if you dont know how to if you want to use latest rxtools beta. and if you want to use offline system settings to load it downgrade mset app to 4x and copy rxinstaller.nds to your acekard launch it and select 4.x dg and you can then load rxtools from system settings other settings and ds profile settings if you dont know how to if you do then great! And i reccomend you also do system nand backup with gateway after you do emunand and copy the nand.bin result to your pc and somewhere safe, this has saved me a few times

YodaJM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a 9.0.0 N3DS and a DSTWO flashcart. Is there a way to install rxTools with OOT? I don't have Cubic Ninja or a Gateway flashcard, but I do have OOT and an 9.2.0 O3DS with rxTools setup. I've tried searching but couldn't find instructions for setting it up with OOT.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 9.0.0 N3DS and a DSTWO flashcart. Is there a way to install rxTools with OOT? I don't have Cubic Ninja or a Gateway flashcard, but I do have OOT and an 9.2.0 O3DS with rxTools setup. I've tried searching but couldn't find instructions for setting it up with OOT.
Maybe use tubehax or ironhax if you have youtube or ironfall invasion installed and use savedatafiler to inject oothax. I dont know i didnt try it because i only have an old 3ds but maybe give that a go

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@zoogie has managed to port Ninjhax 2 to OOT, perhaps a port of 1.1b will follow soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty +1