Country
im edit theme and look this on action ,thank for work

output_z_Tp_Pw8.gif

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to install the mset hack on a downgraded 9.2 without using a ds flash card to run the installer? I have 2 DS flash cards an R4i and an Acekard 2i and neither are working on any 3DS with updated firmware. Is it possible to tweak the cfw to allow use of older DS flash cards?

Basically can I install the rop without a NDS flash card?

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys, I need help! I want to know how exactly I put the beautiful theme on my rxTools 2.6 thing. I have the black default screen. What I need to do?

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
THE PROJECT SITUATION

@AlbertoSONIC and @Crusard are developing the new UI. It should be finished soon.
Then I will port rxTools to N3DS. It should be only a matter of offsets/encryption.
Eventually we will release rxTools 3.0

If Reysyukaku releases the source code of his CFW, is possible to add the screenshot feature to rxtools?

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
BTW, little (tiny) funny thing, at the current state of rxtools, it is already possible to make proper nand dumps on N3DS (if you change the nand size accordingly in the source, ofc), i can confirm that, since i was able to successfully xor my nand and mount it

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
But how, man? I only see folders and stuff on the GitHub website. I want to test it and help if I can.
There SHOULD be the rxTools image in there somewhere... if not... you can use 2.5 and use the image swapper!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW, little (tiny) funny thing, at the current state of rxtools, it is already possible to make proper nand dumps on N3DS (if you change the nand size accordingly in the source, ofc), i can confirm that, since i was able to successfully xor my nand and mount it
You can't be serious.

Oh! Can someone make imageswap work on 2.6? Thanks!

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There SHOULD be the rxTools image in there somewhere... if not... you can use 2.5 and use the image swapper!

You can't be serious.

Oh! Can someone make imageswap work on 2.6? Thanks!

Thanks, man. I cant find the files so, I prefer to wait. I want to have those nice pics as a menu everytime I open rxTools.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Thanks, man. I cant find the files so, I prefer to wait. I want to have those nice pics as a menu everytime I open rxTools.
They MIGHT have custom pics... I don't know right now... But I have a custom image on 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.