Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDamnedKirai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Stuck in installation Data Suite too, i downloaded new firmware.bin and updated rxtools.dat, i'm launching RxTools from DS Profile.

It's like 6 min now, I am still keeping him going

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
If you wish to use the GBA cia in sysnand, you'll install it there, if not there is no need to install it twice.
I personally keep my sysnand clear, and since they now work on emunand you can install your cias there.
Getting the error message when trying to play gba games on emunand.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did not expect this: Nands are unlinked; tried a GBA game on emunand, and it kept my save from sysnand. How!?

Oh I should note that I have the game still installed on sysnand. I'm going to remove it now and see

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've reuploaded on GitHub the release with a small fix.
Also, I tested AGB on emunand with a buildt cia of Mother 3. What ganes do not work? Did you try to install them on sysnand?

kamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Just a quick question. This CFW is not region free right? Because I installed some US games on my Euro 3DS and they didn't show up. However, thank you very much @Roxas75 for your work.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just a quick question. This CFW is not region free right? Because I installed some US games on my Euro 3DS and they didn't show up. However, thank you very much Roxas75 for your work.
i read pressing the power button will help them show up (just pressing it so it shows up with the shutdown screen then pressing cancel)

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Also, I tested AGB on emunand with a buildt cia of Mother 3. What ganes do not work? Did you try to install them on sysnand?

Still not working. I am trying with an official GBA ambassador game. Anyway, I recently unlinked my NANDs. Have I to link them again?

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still not working. I am trying an official GBA ambassador game. Anyway, I recently unlinked my NANDs. Have I to link them again?
I am unlinked and now it doesn't work when I removed the cias from sysnand. Tested with Rhythm Heaven Silver

On another note, emunand doesn't have to be updated to 9.8 to use FBI Injection now, since all the versions of the H&S app are covered now?

TheDamnedKirai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Err -3 is gone after the re-download of new version. But Installation Data Suite still gets stuck and cannot seem to complete i just will keep him going and in case update you all

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It installs the customfirmware files.
The needed files are extracted from firmware.bin, so actually any error in the process is due to that file.
I have problems in getting the official build now.. seems the fault of ISPs. It blocked the amazonaws..
in #38, before rebased it at least could boot into emunand.. then after 2.6 it seems to be stuck on "LOADING.."
When i cleared all build files, and checkout the master branch it still refuse to go further.

Same here too
File got from megazero1x1. Thank him, and all of you.

Last edited by Syphurith,

Ambassador

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well it seems that he really writes something inside sysnand. because after the restoration nand.bin the installation process does not produce any errors, but the installation is still not over, it already proceeds about 5 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work