Status
Not open for further replies.

oranginasprite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is supposed to work on FW 2.0 to 9.2, but could anyone get it working on any firmware below 4.X?
I am trying on an O3DS FW 2.2.0-4E, I typed the exploit weblink manually, but it starts and hangs up just the same as if I was trying to start the Gateway launcher.dat (I get to the "fuzzy" bottom screen but it is stuck there forever...)
Is it actually reliant on the ds profile exploit?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know you can not install CIA's in rxMode but they can be installed in 4.5 cfw on system nand then A emunand made of it then so on. I'm kinda tired how of how you answer things on here when it comes to me ------ ( OFF-TOPIC other thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/fakeing-a-legit-cia.384249/#post-5404861 you smarted off too me when there was no need to also not reading all of that thread had you did you would have seen that I did not make that thread it was some other guy) ON-TOPIC Also if you think you should have skipped my question then do it Id much rather have some one other then you helping me. Had you read what I posted you would have seen i asked if legit EU cia files worked if i changed my region to EU I did not say I was gonna install CIA files With rxMode hell the guy even posted in red it doesn't patch signature checks.

First and foremost, my apologies if you feel I'm targeting you. I assure you I am not.

I tend to identify members based on their avatar or signature.

I don't pay too much attention to the names of people sporting a default avatar and no signature. I tend to view them as a single entity. So I had no idea I'd previously interacted with you in another thread.

You're absolutely right, I should have just not posted at all instead of being a dick.

Reactions: leerpsp and cearp

johovahs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It is in the testing phase, will be released in the next update. Just for 4.X consoles for now.

Would you consider making it boot straight into rx mode after pressing the ds profile? And then to get to the menu hold the L trigger. Same way as how gateway works.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost, my apologies if you feel I'm targeting you. I assure you I am not.

I tend to identify members based on their avatar or signature.

I don't pay too much attention to the names of people sporting a default avatar and no signature. I tend to view them as a single entity. So I had no idea I'd previously interacted with you in another thread.

You're absolutely right, I should have just not posted at all instead of being a dick.

Its fine I will just post a avatar for my self and hope that helps.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Until ticket.db import is not available, am I right the following sequence should work to transfer just downloaded from emuNAND eShop titles to linked sysNAND?
1. (if needed, dump emuNAND and keep it until the end)
2. dump tickets
3. decrypt sysNAND
4. open ctrnand.bin with WinImage and replace ticket.db with one renamed from ticket_emu.db
5. rename decrypted sysNAND files to emu_*
6. inject emuNAND partition
7. check emuNAND works fine with rxMode
8. dump emuNAND and restore sysNAND from that dump with GW launcher
9. upgrade emuNAND (or restore dump made at step 1.)

UPD: Roxas75 I've got updated emuNAND partition on step 7. Is there an issue with emunand injection on v 2.2 or did I miss something?

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
If DS profile exploit support is released, the only thing stopping me from using this as emuNAND launcher is being able to play my "old-encrypted" Sm4sh save.
Sure, I have installed the smash "legit CIA" onto said emuNAND (Because I was bored, and save editing), and I can use the save transfer tool, but muh retail cartz.
Any chance you'll add a "sekrit l33t" key combination to disable the usage of the new save encryption? (Or if there's a way to convert it, I'd be very pleased)

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If DS profile exploit support is released, the only thing stopping me from using this as emuNAND launcher is being able to play my "old-encrypted" Sm4sh save.
Sure, I have installed the smash "legit CIA" onto said emuNAND (Because I was bored, and save editing), and I can use the save transfer tool, but muh retail cartz.
Any chance you'll add a "sekrit l33t" key combination to disable the usage of the new save encryption? (Or if there's a way to convert it, I'd be very pleased)

can't you back up your old-encrypted smash save using savedatafiler ? if you can do so, you should be able to inject it into the CIA version from PBT-CFW ?
Edit : just trowing ideas your way ^^

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
can't you back up your old-encrypted smash save using savedatafiler ? if you can do so, you should be able to inject it into the CIA version from PBT-CFW ?
Edit : just trowing ideas your way ^^

Nope, "Broken Cart" or some message like that. It was red.
But if I wanted to transfer my save to the CIA version, I'd use Nintendo's official tranfer tool, no need to fiddle.
I just want to keep using my cart.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ok this is a real annoying problem. Your CTR decryptor doesn't decrypt romfs from most system titles correctly. (they are still encrypted when I extract them with ctrtool). Only after I generate a xorpad of the encrypted title converted to 3DS (so I can get it to generate a xorpad for it), then using that xorpad on the romfs.bin from the supposedly decrypted file will finally result in a decrypted romfs.bin.

You have any plans into looking into why this happens? It would save a lot of time if I didn't have to go through such a convoluted process just to get romfs decrypted on system titles. Titles that have had this issue for me thus far is the Micro SD Management app, the Home Menu app, and the camera app. It appears to be a wide spread problem.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unless roxas has the 6.x savegame keyY a 4.x-launched emuNAND will always use the "old encryption". It looks like the key was dumped but it's private.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless roxas has the 6.x savegame keyY a 4.x-launched emuNAND will always use the "old encryption". It looks like the key was dumped but it's private.

Then it is very weird, because when I create a save on smash in rxMode, it tells me it's corrupted in MT-emuNAND mode, and vice-versa.
But I believe I've heard the key is somewhere in the NAND and it's being reinitialized with the emuNAND's key when booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But your farts no longer make a sound