Status
Not open for further replies.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No. It doesn't even have "proper" a9lh support.
tbf it doesnt have proper Dev support either
17 Days since they Remove Tools from RxTools to focus more on the CFW and their github has not updated except merging code from december.
While everyone else has been more functional a month ago, even Region free will be available on all CFW soon thanks to patching Home Menu .

I mean if your gonna kill your own CFWs defining features to focus on improving its basical function more. You should at least give some results.

I was all for rxtools but they nailed their own coffin

Last edited by izy,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
17 Days since they Remove Tools from RxTools to focus more on the CFW and their github has not updated except merging code from december.
While everyone else has been more functional a month ago, even Region free will be available on all CFW soon thanks to patching Home Menu .

I mean if your gonna kill your own CFWs defining features to focus on improving its basical function more. You should at least give some results.

All cfw will be region free? Really? Then reinand would be the best, with gba VC, ds cards and rf

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All cfw will be region free? Really? Then reinand would be the best, with gba VC, ds cards and rf
Yeah Ihaveamac has got region free working by patching the 10.3 homemenu and installing it on nand in A9LH(dunno if A9HL is required) it also skips card fw updates
Hess just having issues with it patching 10.6 atm sit would be released already if it did
And because its directly patched homemenu it works on all firm

"instead of modifying a custom firmware to do it, daxtsu and I decided to patch Home Menu and NS system-module directly. it involved decrypting it, extracting the code.bin and taking some bytes that free multi patcher used to patch the two. Home Menu is patched to show any icon regardless of region, NS is patched to ignore the update partition on out-of-region game cards (which would block you from playing them). I based my changes on the 10.3.0-28 Home Menu and NS system-module."
so yes
I edited Home Menu's code.bin, rebuilt the cia, and installed it
so now it's region-free regardless of cfw I use

Last edited by izy,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At this point I find more usefull Aureinand+Decrypt9
Which is ironic because thats what Rxtools was planning to do after they removed the Tools is have a relinker to decrypt9, which someone has managed to do in Aurei

Only difference is Hotkey vs Menu

Zankazuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can anyone tell me how i can play for example animal crossing online multiplayer with this? (Which setting do i have to boot if i want to play online with 9.2?)

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
what is the priority at the moment?
-a9lh full support
-or agb twl patch and RF

are there any news?
now that they dropped the tools, we hope rx dev will finish rxCFW in the near future...

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just updated to the latest nightly from one of the December builds, only to be horrified by what I saw. Do you know that the latest build that still has the tools is? Or another CFW that has xorpad support built into the menu?

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to the latest nightly from one of the December builds, only to be horrified by what I saw. Do you know that the latest build that still has the tools is? Or another CFW that has xorpad support built into the menu?
The beta 2 build in the releases. You can use decrypt9 just fine also.

Reactions: Abcdfv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok