Not open for further replies.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a problem with my o3DS (updated from 8.1 to 9.0) and its getting me on my nerves. I tried the latest nightly build and Emunand 10.3. It boots 1 in 10 times... and when Emunand boots successfully it ends with an error like: "SD Card removed, please turn off your system" OR "An error occured, please turn off your system"

I thought.. yeah.. this must be the nightly version, so I removed the rxTools folder from my 16GB San Disk SD Card and tried a stable version "2.6" but there is the same error everytime, boots 1 in 10 times with errors...

This is not much fun if you only want to play games. Can anybody help me?

Last edited by Traiver,
Reactions: XRaidersP

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
any way to play gba vc games? i can install the .cia with no problem and installed the patched 0004013820000202.cia in the emunand of my new3ds - still i just get black screens and an errormessage with any gba title. any idea?

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble installing FBI through rxtools... I get stuck at the second step of the readme

1. First run rxTools and go to Other Options -> Install FBI over Health&Safety App. It will say an error ocurred; don't worry, that's normal.

2. Take note of the console region and the TMD version, and turn off your 3DS.

After the error occurs, I don't see the console region and TMD version on the screen. I see this message instead. Opening SecureInfo_A... Failed! Opening SecureInfo_B... Failed! A Continue. The error happens if I check TMD only or try to inject FBI. Did I have to move around some files beforehand?

I think you need emuNAND first.

any way to play gba vc games? i can install the .cia with no problem and installed the patched 0004013820000202.cia in the emunand of my new3ds - still i just get black screens and an errormessage with any gba title. any idea?

Are you installing them to sysNAND? iirc you need to install GBA and DSi ware games to both sysNAND and emuNAND for them to run on emuNAND.

Anyone have a mirror for the latest rxtools nightly? dropbox is horrible for hosting files :/

OneDrive mirror > http://1drv.ms/1IMVPS4

Last edited by fate6,

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think you need emuNAND first.

Are you installing them to sysNAND? iirc you need to install GBA and DSi ware games to both sysNAND and emuNAND for them to run on emuNAND.

yeah i installed it both in sysnand and emunand - both the game, and the patched 0004013820000202.cia

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Patched CIA? I don't recall needing to patch anything. No idea then cause I haven't actually installed any GBA games so im just going off what tuts say.
nevermind - suddenly it works o0 after 5 restarts - wohooo

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

nobody231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got rxTools to install the extra data, but now whenever it tries to boot any further than the opening screen, rxTools kicks me out and autoboots me to the Home Menu. Does anyone know why this occurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.