Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichii Giki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try clearing your browser cookies and cache.
Also, having the slot0x25KeyX.bin file on >7.0 sysNAND has been known to cause problems, so I would suggest deleting that, as it's useless anyway.

Woot, success! Didn't even have to delete slot file or cache/history, clearing only cookies allowed me to boot into rxMode. Thanks a bunch for the suggestion!

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I at one point updated sysnand using sysupdater as a test and got a brick. (Don't worry I had a nand mod so it was a easy fix) Not sure if the source code has been updated since then. Be very careful with that program.

Note that 3dsx version currently won't work because Ninjhax doesn't have access to the needed service to install CIAs/execute AM:InstallFirm service.

But I suppose it will see use once Karl3DS gets released. :P

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I at one point updated sysnand using sysupdater as a test and got a brick. (Don't worry I had a nand mod so it was a easy fix) Not sure if the source code has been updated since then. Be very careful with that program.

So that's not what you you used then... I guess the one you used won't be released?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I at one point updated sysnand using sysupdater as a test and got a brick. (Don't worry I had a nand mod so it was a easy fix) Not sure if the source code has been updated since then. I'd be very careful with that program.
Hmmm... I'm hard modded on my O3DS, so I'll try it out this weekend (I'm busy today and Friday night is for an abundance of adult beverages). I'll try on 4.2 sysnand going directly to 9.2. Looks like the last updates were just a couple of days ago...

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
If it hasn't been touched since Sunday, then it will most likely brick. If it has any changes after that, then perhaps it was fixed. But definitely needs tested by a NAND mod user first. ;)

I haven't had a chance to test it again. Don't really plan on fiddling with it for now unless I have a reason for going to 4.x for something.

EDIT: Just checked. The only thing changed after Sunday was the readme file. I wouldn't recommend trying this unless you have a nand mod. ;)

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a question that I don't know if it's answered yet.

It's possible to get the ticket.db from a 3DS console, and inject it in a 2DS to download the same games?

Or ticket.db it's only possible to import to the same console that it has been extracted¿?

In case that is possible, must make a system transfer between the consoles or just the ticket.db is enought?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so... it says if you run the CIA version, close this app now. Why? It was already said that the .3dsx is for future only and doesn't work with Ninjhax.

Also I confirm that all this does is Brick. (I did hit, A instead of closing it. Sounds silly but I will see if anything happens when I just close it)

DO NOT USE IT!

Edit: as I thought, closing it does nothing. Was actually wondering for a second if it was going to give me an update prompt.

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll try to format EmuNAND with GW Menu then launch RxTools, maybe it won't stuck with an EmuNand installed

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll try to format EmuNAND with GW Menu then launch RxTools, maybe it won't stuck with an EmuNand installed

I should have thought of this earlier, but have you cleared your cookies/history in the internet browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P