Not open for further replies.

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Well
I have a bug here
Every time that i boot the Emunand, says "Installation Data Suite"
The emuNAND boots normally, but, man, IT'S FUC**** ANNOYING!
Someone can help me, please?
Download and put in firmware.bin again (>3MB), and delete /rxTools/data directory.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a question, How come CFW can't emulate the DS backward emulation like Dstwo does or other card?

CFWs don't pretend they're a real cartridge game. That's cartridge emulation. They also can't redirect the cartridge slot to the SD card to load from there (yet).
So it's totally different.

Basically, if they can't even load .3ds roms, don't expect them to be able to load .nds ones.

Reactions: Margen67

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CFWs don't pretend they're a real cartridge game. That's cartridge emulation. They also can't redirect the cartridge slot to the SD card to load from there (yet).
So it's totally different.

Basically, if they can't even load .3ds roms, don't expect them to be able to load .nds ones.
Explained like that it makes sens! Thank you and sorry about the weird question!!

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With installing ThemeHax, the part that is the most annoying is launching the BrowserHax part as it's load rate is HORRIBLE. Sometimes it takes 20+ tries before it loads the boot.3dsx. Once ThemeHax is installed the boot rate is very good.

I like the fact that ThemeHax does not modify the Nand in any way so no chance of bricking the 3DS.

Word of advice. You MUST use the Change Theme button ONCE so the Theme Data is installed to the SD card or it won't work.

Reactions: samiam144

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still havent found out a way to properly inject FBI to H&S on sysnand. everytime I do it only causes the H&S app to crash when I try to launch it. Also noticed theres black boxes in my rxmode sysnand too no idea what thats about

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still havent found out a way to properly inject FBI to H&S on sysnand. everytime I do it only causes the H&S app to crash when I try to launch it. Also noticed theres black boxes in my rxmode sysnand too no idea what thats about
Have you injected the correct version of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER