Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

ClintYip_92122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
For some reason when I install DSiWare to NAND on both sysNAND (9.2) and emuNAND (9.9) and running it (eg. Bomberman Blitz), it breaks the DS Profile Exploit (MSET 4.x). I have to run Spider again to patch it again in order to get back into rxTools (3.0 Alpha8) through DS Profile.

Anyone know a fix for this?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For some reason when I install DSiWare to NAND on both sysNAND (9.2) and emuNAND (9.9) and running it (eg. Bomberman Blitz), it breaks the DS Profile Exploit (MSET 4.x). I have to run Spider again to patch it again in order to get back into rxTools (3.0 Alpha8) through DS Profile.

Anyone know a fix for this?

As far as I know there's no fix. It happens with DS games too.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
But reinand is better right? Im going out and looking for a n3ds lower than 9.2. is there a list of normal 9.0-9.2 serial numbers for normal n3ds?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
nope, just hardware mod. im working on doing a hardware mod right now, but i wish there was a nand flashing utility for tubehax because i got that running on 9.9. and for hardware mod you need a nand.bin backup

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
you know what, what if we try to look for a vulnerability in the eshop app. eshop has administrative privileges right so if we find an exploit in there then we can get a kernel exploit

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
you know what, what if we try to look for a vulnerability in the eshop app. eshop has administrative privileges right so if we find an exploit in there then we can get a kernel exploit
Anyone can say those kind of things without knowing what he is saying.

Reactions: Zidapi

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, true but it was just a suggestion just maybe because i know eshop can install cia files so it must have administrator or elevated privileges as it is allowed to install these things. Not sure but ironhax/tubehax dont have high enough privileges to install cia files because it has the same rights as a regular app does

Last edited by ironmaster49,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Help i disassembled my 3ds and then tried putting it back together and it doesnt boot, blue light turns on and turns off after a few seconds...

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s
This is probably a pretty arcane issue but I'm on 9.2.0-10E now (I updated via cart) and the dukes launcher no longer works to launch code.bin (just crashes to home menu) (using the latest nightly) , I presume this is because 9.2.0 is usually 20E but I'm on 10 since I updated via cart. My next step was to update the browser via CIA (and then drop MSET to 6.X) but obviously I can't do that since I can't launch rxtools. I do have a Gateway card which I can launch via go.gateway-3ds.com but as far as I can tell, there's no way to use that to launch FBI on Sysnand (I have it installed on sysNAND but can't launch it currently). Any ideas how I can get rxtools going again in order to update my browser and downgrade MSET ?
Edit: ok, this was answered already.

Help i disassembled my 3ds and then tried putting it back together and it doesnt boot, blue light turns on and turns off after a few seconds...
you need to reseat all of your ribbon cables. Ribbon cables suck :(

Ok then but i can do it without solder with tape and some wire? I just want enough just to flash back my firmware 7.1 nand.bin, not a permanent hard mod

Impossible. The system won't even power on if it is not completely put together.

http://www.ozmodchips.com/3ds-xl-downgrade-flashing-service-australia-p-532.html this service for 28 usd or 40 aud i found it not sure if they do it for original 3ds but maybe they do. But will it be easier to use a raspberry pi to flash back nand.bin? Thanks btw this service is in Australia for aussies wanting to do this

Get your brain off of the Raspberry Pi already. It has nothing to do with it. You need to solder a minimum of 4 wires to the MB, 4 wires to a microSD adapter, and a male and female connector to connect the two (and to easily disconnect the adapter or else you may not be able to boot past the blue screen). Of course you also need an SD card reader that plays nice with your NAND. Readers that play nice with O3DS don't necesarrily work with N3DS. The Raspberry Pi was only ever needed to fix a special kind of brick caused by people either using fake GW cards or modifying the GW launcher (piracy protection built into a piracy device... LOL!)

Last edited by urherenow,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL, ill just use solder man, and ill try reseating all the ribbon cables (i hate them so much), and tape was a joke, but i read a post about a guy considering using tape to fix it

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i installed my hardmod and my 3ds just turns on for a few seconds (nothing on the screen but blue light is on), then it goes out and there is a pop sound. Any way to fix it? If not, good bye my dear old aqua 3ds, we had a good time together. And ill get the n3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.