PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Or just use a new emuNAND :P
Or boot in sysNAND.
But he wants YouTube on sysNAND. If he downloads it via emuNAND eShop, he can only tranfer it to sysNAND if he links again ._.

The alternative is that he downloads YouTube via eShop, dump his ticket.db then download the CIA via FunkyCIA. He'd have to make the cia into a "personal" one, so it'll work on sysnand. From there, he'd have to inject FBI in to H&S on sysnand, then boot devmode, launch FBI and install the YouTube CIA.

Meh, so many ways. Oh yeah.... He could eShop spoof on sysnand then download it... Or even use another emunand, like you said ._.

Reactions: nastys

aostang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to get rxTools installed on an N3DS 9.0 with a working OOT exploit into Gateway, but no Gateway cart? I was able to use the browser exploit on my 2DS to get around not having a cart and everything works great, but obviously that's not an option on the N3DS. I don't have an NDS cart, either.

I've gotten as far as emunand installed and unlinked, but have no boot method into emunand that I've been able to figure out with my googling. That's what I was going to use rxTools to do.

My end goal is really just to get booted into emunand without the Gateway cart. Thanks!

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Any way to get rxTools installed on an N3DS 9.0 with a working OOT exploit into Gateway, but no Gateway cart? I was able to use the browser exploit on my 2DS to get around not having a cart and everything works great, but obviously that's not an option on the N3DS. I don't have an NDS cart, either.

I've gotten as far as emunand installed and unlinked, but have no boot method into emunand that I've been able to figure out with my googling. That's what I was going to use rxTools to do.

My end goal is really just to get booted into emunand without the Gateway cart. Thanks!
There is no way to run CFWs in your situation.
Buy Gateway or Cubic Ninja/Sky3DS

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Can rxtools ninjhax load on a 9.9 3ds with tubehax? i think not. Are there any NAND tools available for ninjhax that works on 9.9 or does it not have enough permissions to do that. Thanks

FlipShake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this supposed to disable signature checks? I can't seem to install SDF. I have installed a US Legit CIA, DevMenu_2x, and FBI. Help?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any NAND flashing utils for ninjhax 2.1 on 9.9 or is using a hardmod the only way to flash nand? Thanks. It needs the arm 9 kernel access doesnt it

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"that iso site"

What error are you getting? And which version of rxTools?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, i have an original old 3ds for clk is it better to desolder sd reader or to use other side? Thanks

I have no experience with hardmod so I'm not the right person to say. This is hardly the appropriate place for such question either.

I would suggest asking @hundshamer or @gamesquest1 for help regarding that.

Reactions: Zidapi

FlipShake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error are you getting? And which version of rxTools?
RxTools 2.6, 2DS 6.1.0-12 SysNand, 9.9 Emunand with 9.2 Browser.

Import Failed. File: sdmc:/SaveDataF(cut off by screen)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT(-5)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT(7)
Module: MODULE_NM_AM(32)
Desc: <unknown>(106)

(DevMenu_2x failure)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok, i have an original old 3ds for clk is it better to desolder sd reader or to use other side? Thanks
use the other side, and if you cant get it to stick to the other side you would probably fail at getting the card slot off to use the one under there.....also there is a revision of the o3DS with a CLK point directly below CMD

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey gamesquest, i saw your hardmods, they are awesome. But i live in australia not in the uk so i cant send 3ds to you. Also my 3ds is old 3ds 2011 CTR-S-AA-C0 blue aqua european with sysnand 9.9 and i have a nand.bin backup with sysnand 7.1 made from the same 3ds and motherboard code number is bc787m says next to wifi chip

there is also this website charging 28 usd for a downgrade:
http://www.ozmodchips.com/3ds-xl-downgrade-flashing-service-australia-p-532.html

Also, what soldering tip is the best? And what wattage to use?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
RxTools 2.6, 2DS 6.1.0-12 SysNand, 9.9 Emunand with 9.2 Browser.

Import Failed. File: sdmc:/SaveDataF(cut off by screen)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT(-5)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT(7)
Module: MODULE_NM_AM(32)
Desc: <unknown>(106)

(DevMenu_2x failure)

Have you tried using BBM or FBI instead of DevMenu_2x? Sometimes there's some incompatibilities between programs and the CIAs. I'm assuming there's nothing wrong with the SDF cia from that "iso" website so my best bet is that the problem might be with that version of DevMenu.

FlipShake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using BBM or FBI instead of DevMenu_2x? Sometimes there's some incompatibilities between programs and the CIAs. I'm assuming there's nothing wrong with the SDF cia from that "iso" website so my best bet is that the problem might be with that version of DevMenu.
Says my CIA is invalid. Should I redownload?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hey gamesquest, i saw your hardmods, they are awesome. But i live in australia not in the uk so i cant send 3ds to you. Also my 3ds is old 3ds 2011 CTR-S-AA-C0 blue aqua european with sysnand 9.9 and i have a nand.bin backup with sysnand 7.1 made from the same 3ds and motherboard code number is bc787m says next to wifi chip

there is also this website charging 28 usd for a downgrade:
http://www.ozmodchips.com/3ds-xl-downgrade-flashing-service-australia-p-532.html

Also, what soldering tip is the best? And what wattage to use?
a fine tip and low watt, mine is just a 15w soldering iron....as for the alt clk point that is in *some* o3DS consoles, here is what you would be looking fore, note there is 6 pads on the rev2 board rather than 5, if you have one of those boards its much easier
adj_M6gb.png

BUT if you dont already have a soldering iron, and you don't have any experience with soldering i would suggest you send it off to someone who does......im sure someone on here was offering the service in Australia as iirc ozmodchips gave someone a very steep price for doing o3DS models, the price on that page only covers o3DS XL's
Only doing this for 3DS XL consoles. If you have a 3DS console please contact us as its a lot more time consuming for this model

at this point your probably best heading here https://gbatemp.net/threads/nand-flash-dump-3ds.353263/ as this is very much off topic here

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks, but the reason i posted on this forum is because of a label in rxmode confused me and i thought sysnand was emunand in latest nightly and i updated sysnand instead so i thought it was relevant but it isnt

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok thanks, but the reason i posted on this forum is because of a label in rxmode confused me and i thought sysnand was emunand in latest nightly and i updated sysnand instead so i thought it was relevant but it isnt
no worries, it not like there is some major rule braking, but just saves this thread being turned into a hardmod guide.....plus there is plenty of extra info in that thread to read through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: