Status
Not open for further replies.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could someone compile the latest source for me? I can't get it to compile under windows. I run make, it starts making, then it throws "/usr/bin/sh: make: command not found"
Done.
https://mega.co.nz/#!Q1JRlCJK!i7sBt7cJIZMpzAA0Kh98T1RfrMQReVSsR-XFqGbnLXI
You may notice that there is no rxTools.dat file anymore. That's normal, as the code has been moved to the rxTools system. You may need to reinstall the MSET exploit using the new installer. I don't know if it's currently possible to use Spider.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: nastys

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
MSET broken. An error has occurred. Ninjhax broken too. Language load error.
GW encryption was removed and entry points we changed in CakeHax two weeks ago, so if you have not updated, then html you're using is not launching rxTools.
Latest commit also uses /rxTools/system/code.bin as a started, so anyway starting url should be altered. It also could affect MSET entry.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW encryption was removed and entry points we changed in CakeHax two weeks ago, so if you have not updated, then html you're using is not launching rxTools.
Latest commit also uses /rxTools/system/code.bin as a started, so anyway starting url should be altered. It also could affect MSET entry.
I figured it out. The language folder was missing. But MSET is still not working. Using the MSET ROP that compiles with the latest source.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
According to @Apache Thunder , yes. :)

Yep as far as I can tell I no longer have issues using the system applets like Notifications or Game Notes.

I've uploaded a new html:

http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/apachethunder/Images/cakerop.htm

You'll need to use this to use spider entry point and latest github build as they have moved away from using the older Gateway encrypted spiderhax payload.

I have not tested it since the latest commit though as they have recently merged a pull request that changes the location of rxTools.dat.

Reactions: WhoAmI?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I knew that scientist was up to no good....