Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl Encounter Codes For All 493 Pokemon!

DarthAK47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl Encounter Codes For All 493 Pokemon!

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO @Falo FOR MAKING THE [Encounter (ON/OFF)] CODES!

It took me a while to make these for all 493 Pokemon in both games, so I hope you all enjoy them and if they do end up helping you, feel free to share them amongst yourselves or add them to any already pre-compiled cheat lists/databases on here.

No need to ask permission to share them here, but please give me credit if they are added to a list of useful cheats/resources for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl.

I'll be updating the list for both games when new patches come out, so come back here after a new patch if you'd like the updated versions.

If there's any issues, please let me know! (Make sure you're using the correct codes for the correct game and you're on update v1.1.1/v1.1.2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's an issue with the [Encounter (OFF)] code for Pokemon Shining Pearl that causes a white screen when initiating a battle after turning the code on. Anyone who can fix this or has a better [Encounter (OFF)] code for Shining Pearl, please let me know as I'd appreciate it and I'd update the file with the fix immediately. AFAIK, you should still be able to use the [Encounter (ON)] code paired with the code of the Pokemon you want to encounter, catch the Pokemon, save, and then restart the game to keep the Pokemon you caught as well as return the encounters to normal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

UPDATE - The Encounter Codes for Brilliant Diamond have been updated to v1.1.2, but I'm currently waiting on the new encounter address for Shining Pearl so I can update it as well. As soon as I have the address, Shining Pearl will be updated as well!

Attachments

• Pokemon -Brilliant Diamond + Pokemon Shining Pearl Encounter Codes For All 493 Pokemon!.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 319
Last edited by DarthAK47,

Bigyeyo710

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It took me a while to make these for all 493 Pokemon in both games, so I hope you all enjoy them and if they do end up helping you, feel free to share them amongst yourselves or add them to any already pre-compiled cheat lists/databases on here.

No need to ask permission to share them here, but please give me the credit if they are added to a list of useful cheats/resources for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl.

I'll be updating the list for both games when new patches come out, so come back here after a new patch if you'd like the updated versions.

If there's any issues, please let me know! (Make sure you're using the correct codes for the correct game and you're on update v1.1.1)

There's an issue with the [Encounter (OFF)] code for Pokemon Shining Pearl that causes a white screen when initiating a battle after turning the code on. Anyone who can fix this or has a better [Encounter (OFF)] code for Shining Pearl, please let me know as I'd appreciate it and I'd update the file with the fix immediately. AFAIK, you should still be able to use the [Encounter (ON)] code paired with the code of the Pokemon you want to encounter, catch the Pokemon, save, and then restart the game to keep the Pokemon you caught as well as return the encounters to normal.

Enjoy!

Bigyeyo710

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I encounter the the forms from rotom & deoxys also giratina form with no legs? I can't seem to encounter them I just get a yellow pikachu encounter then it freezes when try to catch it...

DarthAK47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I encounter the the forms from rotom & deoxys also giratina form with no legs? I can't seem to encounter them I just get a yellow pikachu encounter then it freezes when try to catch it...

AFAIK, you can't.

You need to catch their base form and then change them into their alternate forms.

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to combine this with the other cheat database file? or would I need to replace and swap them as needed?

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the Edizon .txt in the cheats folder?
yeah, I assumed this needs to be tossed in the same folder as normal cheat's right? I tried to add this to the end of the cheat database file, but it only showed up to pokemon number #30 then the rest cut of, idk if they file was too longer or too many codes for edizon.

DarthAK47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, I assumed this needs to be tossed in the same folder as normal cheat's right? I tried to add this to the end of the cheat database file, but it only showed up to pokemon number #30 then the rest cut of, idk if they file was too longer or too many codes for edizon.

Might be an issue with how long the .txt can be in Edizon. I’ve never actually tried putting all the Pokemon encounter codes in at once, but I’ll try and see what happens.

Shadowfox1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might sound like a dumb question. But how do i input the encounter code for the pokemon I want? I use edizon & tesla overlay for my cheats. Do i just copy the encounter code of the specific pokemon and put it in my cheat file?

DarthAK47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This might sound like a dumb question. But how do i input the encounter code for the pokemon I want? I use edizon & tesla overlay for my cheats. Do i just copy the encounter code of the specific pokemon and put it in my cheat file?

Correct!

You turn on the Encounter Code, and then turn on the code for whichever Pokemon you want to encounter and the next encounter will be whatever Pokemon you picked.

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to ask, what level's are the encounters? are the the natural levels (like the area you are catching them)? I'm thinking of using these to spawn pokemon in their original area's so their met data is correct.

DarthAK47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot to ask, what level's are the encounters? are the the natural levels (like the area you are catching them)? I'm thinking of using these to spawn pokemon in their original area's so their met data is correct.

Their encounter level is equal to the level(s) of the Pokemon encountered in the area you’re in.

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn’t show all encounter codes on EdiZon. Which cheat loader are you guys using?
there's a limit to how many codes edizon can load, just put in the ones you watch to catch in sections, do you really want to keep scroll through 493 pokemon to toggle them on and off to catch 1 pokemon

PrimitiveSnail

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kind of a noob when it comes to cheats here. I just want a murkrow but I started in Brilliant pearl.
How to I use these codes, where do I put them? Can I use them in the yuzu emulator?

PrimitiveSnail

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kind of a noob when it comes to cheats here. I just want a murkrow but I started in Brilliant pearl.
How to I use these codes, where do I put them? Can I use them in the yuzu emulator?

DarthAK47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I apologize, I'm playing on Switch so I can't help with anything to do with how things are on Emulator!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over