Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think that rxTools and Pasta should be merged into a single project, then :)
I'm glad of any of your choice.
To do so, you need to figure out what is implemented in pasta while rxTools doesn't have.
Still those code isn't read or re-code.. Well not a big problem.
However you would have to test many things since their progress isn't similar, neither do their architecture (I mean, call graph).

I thought i would be able to make it "Manually merged" instead of just "Please don't double post".. And it doesn't work.

Like, keeping the two projects separate but porting rx features to Pasta?
Thanks, that's also a choice. However maintaining both for both developors would be harder.

Updated OP, all explanations are there!
Also, if you prefer, from now on maybe a new thread should be opened.
I hope you'll understand and accept my choice!
Bye! :)
Feeling .. not so eh.. Farewell, and good luck. Still miss you.. Oh Allright..

Last edited by Syphurith,
Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The day I finally get rxTools set up, roxas quits, haha. Good luck man, I hope everything works out for you.

On a side note, I can't get my emuNAND to boot. I have downloaded frimware.bin and slot0x25KeyX.bin, but it just goes to a black screen every time. If I try to launch emuNAND with Gateway again it works, so I know my emuNAND is fine. I am using an O3DS on 4.2.0 using the mset entry point.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Roxas75

Thanks for all the effort you took for free, just to please the world with your work.
You made the right choise, your life, work, family comes first and i hope you encounter nice challenges worthy to you in the future.

Big respects from me to you! i just hope we'll ever hear from you again, it doesn't matter what as long as it's positive ;)

Greets, and enjoy life to the fullest while you can :)

Reactions: prototech

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks @Crusard

OoPxHAI.png

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The day I finally get rxTools set up, roxas quits, haha. Good luck man, I hope everything works out for you.

On a side note, I can't get my emuNAND to boot. I have downloaded frimware.bin and slot0x25KeyX.bin, but it just goes to a black screen every time. If I try to launch emuNAND with Gateway again it works, so I know my emuNAND is fine. I am using an O3DS on 4.2.0 using the mset entry point.
Your firmware.bin should be downloaded using the tools/cdn_firm.py which require you to have Python 2.7 installed.
You should use the latest one from github.com, release page. Also delete the "rxTools" inside your SD root, it would try to install decrypted+patched firms.
It is said that there is really a little problem with mset. You could try to use GWInstaller.nds to install the mset and boot first then the RxInstaller.nds to get RxTools.

So.. This is finally done.

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@AlbertoSONIC

I just hope you merge the 2 projects into one, for now i'll keep using 2.6 (it's working fine for me and i like how it works) but i look forward to your work combining the power of rxTools and Pasta into Pasta-Tools (héhé) (Personaly, i hope Pasta Team continue rxTools and implement whatever is needed from Pasta and make that the new Pasta Base ;) )

Linked Sysnand 9.2 / Emunand 9.8 / rxTools 2.6 booting on O3DS with Cubic Ninja instead of Spider exploit or mset exploit (I don't want to downgrade to 4.5 or lower mset for now)

Last edited by DjoeN,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...