ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then you are seriously out of the loop. Nintendo just banned almost 6000 players for save hacking.

But don't worry, @AnalogMan has your back! He's actively working to ensure none of the cheats in his plugin will get you banned.
Hmm ok thats not good.

I think then i will in the fututre i only use the cheats for 100% catch and maybe money cheats. Don't think they will ban me for this think the only problem is when you edit the stats of the pkm or make one thats not obtainable in normal gameplay.

D

Deleted User

For mode 3 selector do I have to delete my current ntr selector app then install the mode 3 or can I install both?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but I want to use the battle cheats online by editing the plugin is it safe if you don't have a global link.

Why? To cheat and be an utter dickhole? Sigh, I didn't know this plugin was online compatible at first, so I actually tried to compile the plugin, knowing how based on successfully doing so on the XY/ORAS plugin. It doesn't work, most likely because it is already online compatible, read posts later confirming that.

So I don't know, I'm sure the developer wouldn't want to help in this situation.

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe I'm blind but is there a way to keep the cheats on, every time I start up pokemon I have to manual go through the cheats that I would like to use. Not really a problem but it would be handy.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I used both Instant Hatch or Instant Obtain Egg, can the egg I obtained and pokemons I hatched by those two cheats go online and trade to other players? Will they able to tell them apart?
there is no difference.
as long as you breed the right way, the cheat just save your time for hatching and receiving egg.

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New release:
v0.5.0

• Added support for new overlay feature
  • Updated View Opponent Info cheat to use overlay feature and now also includes Nature, Ability, Held Item, and IVs.
Noticed with the overlay plugin each press of R or of the direction pad is sometimes registered as two or more presses. I haven't seen the view opponent info yet. Does that come up automatically? Should we run this along with the clockfps.plg?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol