Homebrew [Release] pkmn-chest, a Pokémon bank for the Nintendo DS(i)

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
OP
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get this to run in english on a Japanese DSi? I have tried setting the language and the region to USA but it still automatically loads in Japanese.
Iirc press SELECT after loading pkmn-chest to open settings, once open go to 言語 (language) and set it to English

CrazySkullHeart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just started using this and I want to ask. Is there any way to edit a pokemons origin to say it hatched from an egg? I don't know if its possible so I wanna check here. If anyone knows, let me know.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
OP
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Just started using this and I want to ask. Is there any way to edit a pokemons origin to say it hatched from an egg? I don't know if its possible so I wanna check here. If anyone knows, let me know.
Should be, when editing the Pokémon click the Origin button in the bottom right and it should be an option for the Met Location

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
OP
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Pk11 @RocketRobz, how feasible would it be to import GM9i's file management into pkmn-chest? I described my use case in Github issue #79 but there doesn't seem to be much activity over there.
You could just put pkmn-chest on your flashcard and run it from there instead of the CIA. That said this was actually intended to be supported, I just never got around to actually making it work iirc so I'd totally accept a PR adding it. I just haven't really been working on pkmn-chest for quite a while.

Reactions: ssjkakaroto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.