Hacking [Release] Nin-Jecter - Multiple System Injector For WiiU

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi what is the numbers of the both screens position ?
i try a 4:3 (1024/768) and 0 0 but it's keep the screen left i guess its normal but i need to modifie the screen position to center it
have you an idea for numbers ?
the resolution with 1280/720 keep pixelesation even with renderscal to 2, so i forget about 16:9 and i want 4:3
It should be 1280x720 for TV and 854x480 for the Gamepad, search in the configuration_cafe.json file near the end and you should see two parts, one that says "upper" and another that says "lower". This is the configuration for the Top screen of the DS in the TV and the bottom screen in the Gamepad.

Search the offsets to "0 0" and replace the "upper" resolution to 1280x720, and the "lower" resolution to 854x480 and you should have full screen in both TV and Gamepad, no more shitty black bars.

Reactions: mitcha

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
@ShadowOne333 i already do that and have both tv and pad full screen , the problem is i dont want full screen like that i want it like in your image with black vertical barre in right and left (like 4:3) , i like that lol.

the full screen in game pad give pixelisation even with renderscal at 2 , but if i reduce the full screen a little bit i think it given a best resolution.

if you can share with me your configuration file l that will great, if not it dosent matter lol

thank your.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@ShadowOne333 i already do that and have both tv and pad full screen , the problem is i dont want full screen like that i want it like in your image with black vertical barre in right and left (like 4:3) , i like that lol.

the full screen in game pad give pixelisation even with renderscal at 2 , but if i reduce the full screen a little bit i think it given a best resolution.

if you can share with me your configuration file l that will great, if not it dosent matter lol

thank your.
But you mean the original configuration_cafe.json?
With the offsets and everything?
If that's so, then I suggest you use NDS2WiiU to get an original clean configuration_cafe.json file and grab the values from there.
I don't have the original file because fuck Nintendo's config and their pixelated shit. :lol:

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
@ShadowOne333 i already have a full screen on both tv and pad , what i want is to have (like in your image) the paralel black bar like on 4:3 tv's because i guess this resolution (4:3) is not stretched and had a best resolution in my opinion.

so what i do is the same thing you say in your last post 1280/720 and 854/480 , that resolution make a realy full screen (without black vertical bar) and stretched the resolution , make pixelisation even with renderscal 2 .

i will post an image tomorow for best undestanding and comparing to yours

if you can share your config file on MP it will be great.

thank' for reply

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Cyan ban this guy "Kelton3"
mature content

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@ShadowOne333

no just your modified configuration_cafe.json , if you can't it dosent matter i will test.

Skanob

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi what is the numbers of the both screens position ?
i try a 4:3 (1024/768) and 0 0 but it's keep the screen left i guess its normal but i need to modifie the screen position to center it
have you an idea for numbers ?
the resolution with 1280/720 keep pixelesation even with renderscal to 2, so i forget about 16:9 and i want 4:3

the emulator was designed to output 1280x720 and 854x480 maximum resolution. Yes, it's not 1080p. If you go higher than the maximum resolution, the display overshoots what its meant to be. i.e. displaying 728 to a maximum of 720 only. And also yes, the higher the resolution you go, the more it becomes pixelated. In a way, you're trying to "zoom-in" by changing to a higher resolution.

Based on a quick google search, the DS displays 256×192 each screens.

Anyways. These are the default values:
Code:
                            "size": "928 696",
                            "target": "tv",
                            "position": "176 12"
and
                            "size": "640 480",
                            "target": "drc",
                            "position": "106 0"

Last edited by Skanob,

Skanob

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@ShadowOne333 I tried RenderScale 2 and PixelArtScaler 1 on Metroid Prime Hunters, MASSIVE slow downs. It's like the WiiU hardware doesn't have enough power to run it smoothly. I recon its because the emulator isn't fully optimized. If probably someone could edit the .rpx and "improve" the emulator OR lets hope that the latest VC's NDS emulator is a lot more better/optimized. Sigh.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone get NDS Dementium 2 working? That was the only title I really wanted but all I get is two white screens I'm wandering if anyone else has had success with it using the client posted.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the emulator was designed to output 1280x720 and 854x480 maximum resolution. Yes, it's not 1080p. If you go higher than the maximum resolution, the display overshoots what its meant to be. i.e. displaying 728 to a maximum of 720 only. And also yes, the higher the resolution you go, the more it becomes pixelated. In a way, you're trying to "zoom-in" by changing to a higher resolution.

Based on a quick google search, the DS displays 256×192 each screens.

Anyways. These are the default values:
Code:
                            "size": "928 696",
                            "target": "tv",
                            "position": "176 12"
and
                            "size": "640 480",
                            "target": "drc",
                            "position": "106 0"
Yep those values are the default ones. :P
I would recommend changing the one on the TV to 960 and 720 so that it fits the entire screen vertically and keeps the aspect ratio to 4:3. But that's up to you.
Good to know that you got the default one. :P
@ShadowOne333 I tried RenderScale 2 and PixelArtScaler 1 on Metroid Prime Hunters, MASSIVE slow downs. It's like the WiiU hardware doesn't have enough power to run it smoothly. I recon its because the emulator isn't fully optimized. If probably someone could edit the .rpx and "improve" the emulator OR lets hope that the latest VC's NDS emulator is a lot more better/optimized. Sigh.
Oh so the emulator has some mayor slowdowns with all of those things enabled.
But it did look better, right? :P
Thank you so much for trying on my behalf!

BTW, has there been any new DS/N64 releases lately?
Those might have improved stuff or additional .ini for the N64.

underdog1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can anybody make a tut video for inject a snes game? I cant so good english, thats very difficult to read and understand.
I found and saw many english games, but i want to make the games in my Language and i need some help to do this. It would be very nice and i think it helps many people to understand how to inject a snes game.
Thank you for your work.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
works great with full screen when changed the 10th part/screen at the end of configuration file , but when i change the renderscal to 2 and quit the game it freeze on WIIU white page.
any solution to keep renderscal at 2 and quit normal to change a game ?

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi! Thanks for providing such a helpful tool! Thing is, version 0.05 is giving me malware warnings and won't let me download it and I'm mostly looking for SNES injects. Could you please upload it somewhere else? Sorry to be a bother!

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
I am getting error if convert DS rom.
When moving Rom.zip It happen.:ohnoes:
Is there anyone who know?
Error log: file could not found 'C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\Rom.zip'.

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works great with full screen when changed the 10th part/screen at the end of configuration file , but when i change the renderscal to 2 and quit the game it freeze on WIIU white page.
any solution to keep renderscal at 2 and quit normal to change a game ?
It's a known issue but there's no workaround for it right now.

Reactions: mitcha

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an apparently unique issue.
I was using the application just fine for about 3-4 uses, but now any instance of trying to use an SNES/NES rom results in:

---------------------------

Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER-PC\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\NewRomInjected.elf'.
OK

Upon going to the temp folder, I do however find an "Injected.elf" file, using said files seems to result in a crash upon loading in loadiine after properly converted back to an rpx.
Not sure why this suddenly started happening. I've redownloaded as well as tried many other roms.

TheLittlestBowl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having an apparently unique issue.
I was using the application just fine for about 3-4 uses, but now any instance of trying to use an SNES/NES rom results in:
Upon going to the temp folder, I do however find an "Injected.elf" file, using said files seems to result in a crash upon loading in loadiine after properly converted back to an rpx.
Not sure why this suddenly started happening. I've redownloaded as well as tried many other roms.

I'm getting this as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1