Hacking [Release] Nin-Jecter - Multiple System Injector For WiiU

DarkerSuperTails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, talking about useless releases!
There are many people trying to inject a NDS ROM, even knowing that they just need to zip and replace the rom, so i created this small tool, that create every needed directory from the VC NDS Folder, however, it does not include any files, since im pretty sure they are copyrighted lol.

if somehow you got already a NDS VC loadiine ready, use this tool in order to add a new DS game "easily?"

USAGE its pretty self explanatory, look for the NDS you want to add, and press convert.

Download Last Release:

http://goo.gl/WN5oqu

Changelog:
  • v0.05 -- Added Nes and Snes Injection [(S)NesInject], People still need to use makerpl64 from the Wii U SDK to convert your ELF back to an RPX.
  • v0.03 -- Initial Release
To do:
  • Create Meta Folder
  • Implement N64 Injection
  • Accept Suggestions~
upmTaSO.png

XhBb6cC.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores Of Sky doesn't work, is it possible you can send a working version of that game that doesn't boot up into a white screen lol

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores Of Sky doesn't work, is it possible you can send a working version of that game that doesn't boot up into a white screen lol
If a game doesn't work, is likely incompatible, not anything to do with the program or files.

Is possible rom could be corrupted so try recopying it again with a fresh rom file. :)

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Either i'm blind or i forgot a step, but where does it safe the zip'd rom? I'm unable to find mine.

Here's the log of what the tool does:

Code:
*- Renaming Nintendo DS Rom
*- Calling Winrar
*- Giving Winrar CMD Commands
*- Starting Process
*- Zipping Your Rom
*- Game zipped Correctly
*- Creating Directories
*- Moving Rom.zip
*- Adding Extra Files

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo DS roms are supposed to be in zip format, is there a specific value compression to do, or it doesn't matter?
I usually select normal but i wonder if Ultra is okay since it compresses more data

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo DS roms are supposed to be in zip format, is there a specific value compression to do, or it doesn't matter?
I usually select normal but i wonder if Ultra is okay since it compresses more data

No, it shouldn't make any difference, that's how I do it with 7zip, making it ultra compression if I can.

titaniuml

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, the link for 0.05 doesn't work. Someone please upload it. I've been trying and researching the whole day and it's all over my head!

:wacko:

titaniuml

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to right click the "Makerpl" folder while holding shift, open the location in command prompt, then paste
SET CAFE_ROOT=C:\Users....\wiiu\cafe_sdk-2_12_13\cafe_sdk-2_12_13-2
After pasting that, paste
makerpl64 -f -z9 -s injectedgame.elf

(assuming your .elf is named injectedgame.elf)
You can search "makerpl64" on the forum to find a lot of threads discussing this.

Your post is old but I have to say that I ******* love you and you saved my day.

EDIT: And sorry for the triple post!

EDIT: Well uhhh... *cough* I've hit a wall again and no idea why. Right after I successfully repacked an elf file into rpx, I tried the same process again with the exact same files and now I get this error continuously, even though I haven't changed a thing:

Error 0xBAD00004 parsing elf file "injected.elf"

Can a kind soul help? :wacko:

Last edited by titaniuml,

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your post is old but I have to say that I ******* love you and you saved my day.

EDIT: And sorry for the triple post!

EDIT: Well uhhh... *cough* I've hit a wall again and no idea why. Right after I successfully repacked an elf file into rpx, I tried the same process again with the exact same files and now I get this error continuously, even though I haven't changed a thing:

Error 0xBAD00004 parsing elf file "injected.elf"

Can a kind soul help? :wacko:
I PM'd you

Reactions: titaniuml

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, so