Hacking [Release] Nin-Jecter - Multiple System Injector For WiiU

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you try it out for yourself? :P
Download NesDS or Gameyob, and try to do a quick inject using NDS2WiiU or a similar app.
Then try to boot the result VC through Loadiine.

It's worth trying!
Give it a shot!
I did, but i only have one game to try it with, I don't have a bunch of DS VC games like others do. So i can't really try it with others. The one i did try, had not worked, and i dunno every flash cart firmware file except for wood firmware. And Dstwo. I did try the homebrew in the dsemume before trying it on Loadiine but again, only one game to try it with. Wish i had more games to try but i am not rich. :rolleyes:

I didn't try GBA injections cause it had mentioned something about python or some thing i don't have. :ninja:

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did, but i only have one game to try it with, I don't have a bunch of DS VC games like others do. So i can't really try it with others. The one i did try, had not worked, and i dunno every flash cart firmware file except for wood firmware. And Dstwo. I did try the homebrew in the dsemume before trying it on Loadiine but again, only one game to try it with. Wish i had more games to try but i am not rich. :rolleyes:

I didn't try GBA injections cause it had mentioned something about python or some thing i don't have. :ninja:
You are trying to inject the Wood firmware too, which in my knowledge will not work.
How are you trying to do this, anyway?
Did you make like some sort of SD image file that is read as a .NDS file or something?

What I meant is injecting the .NDS file for ONLY the emulator in question and see how the VC reacts to said injection, not to inject the whole Wood firmware and the likes.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are trying to inject the Wood firmware too, which in my knowledge will not work.
How are you trying to do this, anyway?
Did you make like some sort of SD image file that is read as a .NDS file or something?

What I meant is injecting the .NDS file for ONLY the emulator in question and see how the VC reacts to said injection, not to inject the whole Wood firmware and the likes.
I tried everything, I tried nesds and gameyob first, didn't work, tried flashcart firmware, didn't work. I do it like i usually do. Put the nds file in a archive and then replace put it in the folder and load it with loadiine. I just wanted to try okay? Weather or not it work i know now, FOR SCIENCE.:teach:

But i do hope people with more than one game would try as well since The only other game i would buy on VC are megaman games, Sonic Games, Final fantasy IV and Chrono trigger Contra 4 Castlevania DS And Dragon quest. :P

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried everything, I tried nesds and gameyob first, didn't work, tried flashcart firmware, didn't work. I do it like i usually do. Put the nds file in a archive and then replace put it in the folder and load it with loadiine. I just wanted to try okay? Weather or not it work i know now, FOR SCIENCE.:teach:

But i do hope people with more than one game would try as well since The only other game i would buy on VC are megaman games, Sonic Games, Final fantasy IV and Chrono trigger Contra 4 Castlevania DS And Dragon quest. :P
Hey at least you went the extra mile to try to get them to work. :P
Sadly I think it has something to do with DLDI and some other hunk-of-junk tat flashcarts use, so I don't think we'll be able to get those working anytime soon. :/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i did it personally cause i was curious. I just asked if others did try cause i only have one game and others may have more. But i am not asking to waste anyone time trying. I was hoping some other games would have worked but who knows. I'll just wait for anothrt VC game to buy that i want and try it again. :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why would you sell your Wii U when people liked this app? Great, now this program's gonna die off >< Blind testing, I..dunno... I mean, you wanted this to get better, no?
Lets say the economy here its not that good, so yeah, hope that i can buy another one later this year :/
Everyone has its reasons to do so.
As for testing blind, not really.
You don't really need a physical Wii U to develop stuff when you have Cemu, that other Wii U emu and people willing to test out on behalf of the developer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust