PhantomGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
agtteam.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Released in 2005, Naruto RPG 2 is the second game in the Naruto RPG series. While RPG 1 and RPG 3 received official English releases as Naruto: Path of the Ninja 1 and 2, RPG 2 was skipped over and never released outside of Japan… until now!

Experience the true sequel to the Path of the Ninja with a story that spans from the Search for Tsunade arc until the end of the Sasuke Recovery Mission! Test your skills in one of 60 available kumite matches, or kick back and relax in the Hot Springs while uncovering all of the secret conversation events!

The translation patch comes in two versions, one with the original Japanese voices and one with the English dub cast, allowing you to customise your experience as you follow the Path of the Avenger…

Download:
Patch Page
Patch Release Post

Tool:
If you’re interested in knowing more about the hacking specifics or translating the game into another language, the source code & compiled program covering both text and image extraction/repacking can be found on Github.

Want to get in touch?
Join our discord server to send us your questions, check out our other projects or even lend a hand in our mission to bring more anime games to the English-speaking fandom!

Credits:
Hacking

Illidan

Translation
Ligudink
PSXCraver

Proofreading
LaytonLoztew
Phantom
SPICY_MEMES101
the_phoenix_mirror

Special Thanks
Syko

We hope you enjoy!

SDA

Neo Tokyo, HERE I COME!
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't want to believe it, my old arch-nemesis AGT Team is back after so long.

At least this game looks super interesting. I like Naruto!

Last edited by SDA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.