Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,849,692
  • Replies 3,687
  • Likes 243

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it'd be ready if I could figure out why the cart menu keeps freezing the 3dsx. It already works for digital versions.

Edit: I think I've got it. Replace your 3DSX with the attached one. Target Pokemon Bank and it should boot into the same menu that CFW users have. You will only be able to open X, Y, AS, and OR like this. Digital versions will show up in SD/CIA. I'll pop in once and a while to check for issues.
Thanks!

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, whenever I try to import my Fire Emblem Fates save from o3ds to n3ds, the game just black screens. Anyone know why this might be? Thank in advance
The game has an extremely dodgy anti-restore for extdata saves. It keeps two identical copies (but will boot with only one) that won't always be called the same thing, and if they don't match, it'll blackscreen. This causes problems when JKSM is used, because JKSM won't delete extra extdata entries when you import an entire folder's worth of extdata.

Export the extdata from the target system, and from the exported file, delete all of the Chapterx.bak files corresponding to the file you're importing (0 for first slot, 1 for second, etc), rename the one you're copying in to just "Chapterx.bak" (where x is the number, no other symbols), and then open System Settings, delete Fates' extdata, start Fates to let it create the extdata archives again, and import the entire folder over again.

Or, if you want to copy all the extdata over, you don't need to fiddle with files, just make sure you delete and recreate the extdata before importing.

You might be able to get away just deleting the saves being overwritten from within the game, though, I didn't experiment to find an ideal solution, just one that worked.

Last edited by configchan,

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
The .cia that's in the first post is compatible with 11.1, if you even have custom firmware. This post was not needed.
im just confused... theres no link for the cia file, only 3dsx
im also confused cuz on the op it tells that the latest version is 7/21/2016

but when i visit the github, the latest release says 6/30/2016?

???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP. +1