Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,838,285
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? The question mark means the application doesn't have an icon. Can you give a screenshot?
was it you or someone else that said to put a do_not_backup empty file in the sdvt to keep it from backingup
What? The question mark means the application doesn't have an icon. Can you give a screenshot?
http://imgur.com/lbwoSGx << here is the screenshot. both the sdvt and save manager have the ? mark

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was it you or someone else that said to put a do_not_backup empty file in the sdvt to keep it from backingup

http://imgur.com/lbwoSGx << here is the screenshot. both the sdvt and save manager have the ? mark
That means they do not have an icon, like the screenshot tool and Super ftd thing does. They work, they just don't have an icon. :/

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Those two apps should work. All the question mark means is that the app doesn't have an icon.

Edit: :ph34r:

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That means they do not have an icon, like the screenshot tool and Super ftd thing does. They work, they just don't have an icon. :/
Those two apps should work. All the question mark means is that the app doesn't have an icon.

Edit: :ph34r:
ty to you both. @Omegablu love your edit. lol. and like a ninja I'm gone too. ill try it out and report back. just know last time I did it had a red screen on the bottom screen and didn't ever seem to load.

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Omegablu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game?? I am needing to use the sdvt or better yet the save manager in the hbl menu. I ait sure what you mean by game. and these save managers have xml files in them. I've checked.
The game whose save you are trying to back up. The xmls on that github page are for a completely different purpose than the xmls in the save managers themselves. The xmls I linked are to bypass a security measure that certain newer games have called seed encryption. The xmls are game specific, meaning each XML works for one particular game.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game whose save you are trying to back up. The xmls on that github page are for a completely different purpose than the xmls in the save managers themselves. The xmls I linked are to bypass a security measure that certain newer games have called seed encryption. The xmls are game specific, meaning each XML works for one particular game.
how to use these files?? do I just put the folder onto the root of my card?? if not lmk.

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'
unless you have full CFW and are using an emunand on the latest firmware (if you don't know what that means,you dont have it), then you need the .3dsx version
I'm using latest Luma on SySNand, I just updated and everything seens to work fine, HBL Loader Downloaded the updated payload and the apps load fine

Last edited by Gon Freecss,

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The instructions on how to use these are literally in the link he gave you. :/
I put the mmap and the boot3dsx file on the root. and still loads red on the bottom screen. I'm just trying to do some hacking for acnl. omg if its not one thing its another

s5663555

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hello, I love JKSM but something annoying me is that when I open JKSM, I have to refresh game list everytime or it will be like the photo show.
Anybody know how to fix it? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 269

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: