ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Fates is easier to edit than Awakening? Can I at least find a good convoy editor for that game (since I had to give myself every item in that game, including illegal/useless stuff, just to replace all the items I lost, just because I tried to clone an extra unit, just to add Gaius to my party, because no one told me he would be gone forever and that he was even recruitable.)?

But getting back to this DLC, I won't be able to load my Revelation save file, until I reinstall the same cia I originally used to install the official DLC in the first place, on top of the custom DLC I just installed?
Check the editor I just recommended, but I don't think it has a convoy editor nor do I think an easy one exists, but google can help you with that. And yes to the DLC question.

Xander151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Omegablu Hi I was wondering if there is anyway to make the owain unit not be max stated. I wanted to use him in a playthrough and when I try lowering his stats in twiddler it flat out doesn't work

Last edited by Xander151,

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Omegablu Hi I was wondering if there is anyway to make the owain unit not be max stated. I wanted to use him in a playthrough and when I try lowering his stats in twiddler it flat out doesn't work
His base stats are hardcoded, one would have to edit the dlc files themselves.

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VonHolsety

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I got a problem here. I can play the mod, characters, didnt test them but they seem to be working.
But, EUR Version, I can't have the other dlc with them...Tells me the mod has an update and asks me to update, so I say Yes, and the console tells me an error occured.
French console, eur version of the game, eur v2 of the mod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for still being active btw, others would have left it behind.

VonHolsety

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Doesn't work for me :/ (I mean, the mod works, but I can't have the dlc back) I even tried to delete the mod itself, for me it's called ''Fates: Reserved"

VonHolsety

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nevermind it works just fine, somehow my dlc wasnt working, so I had to redownload another version, this mod is really well done! and stable too!

Soulmastah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got this working in Citra, after many hours of googling and a bit of dumb luck. To get it working, you need FEFTwiddler, the unit files and the release folder. Copy the contents of the Release folder into 000(et cetera) > extdata > 00000000 > 00001794 > User. Back up the files you are going to replace there just in case. Then open FEFTwiddler, import the characters in and that's all.

@Omegablu Idk if you're really still active, but it also bears mentioning that Severa's unique mercenary has sword and LANCE proficiencies, not sword and axe. I'm a relative novice, but is there a way I can go in and edit that? Thanks alot for your hard work btw, It's great having some of my old faves in.

ByronDust

Trophies
XP
Country
France
omegablu I am also on citra except that I cannot find the zip on your message and I cannot therefore use the adittionel contents can you help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-