• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This application is freaking amazing!
Been using the network functions to install CIA's and although it's still a little rough it gets the job done!
Only con for me is that the netcode could be improved a bit, and maybe add some retry support or something. Sadly I have a lot of WiFi interference going on over here and sometimes my connection completely drops :(

Another suggestion - Community driven title db to display strings which match the TitleID for convenience :)

Reactions: minexew

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Wow, look at the pattern in the graph while sending .cia's.

stats.png

Reactions: lPolarisl

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Are you using the most current version for both?

Yes, I'm positive. The problem doesn't always happen, just sometimes. I also get an error that commonly occurs when transferring large files, though I can't remember what it actually stated - something to do with a file size error or whatever? Would be great if I could click cancel while on "Reading info..." as I have to eject my Cubic Ninja card, just to quit.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only read up to page 10 so i guess i missed that part, any chance i can update the web browser while not on a CFW?

You may be able to but keep in mind that some titles require a certain firmware to run and may not run without a higher firmware installed. System Titles pulled from 3DSNUS and packed as a .cia should install no problem as long as they are a higher version than currently installed. To install and older version you first need to remove the newer version and then install the older version without exiting FBI or you may end up with a brick. You could end up with a brick by installing a newer browser anyway.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
I think that sys tiles pulled from NUS are legit cias, so in theory yes. But i never did, so don't take my words ad truth

Cia's are just archives that the updates are packed into, by 3DNUS. They are legit as long as you don't change the version numbers, as it breaks the signatures.

Joshtech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, I'm positive. The problem doesn't always happen, just sometimes. I also get an error that commonly occurs when transferring large files, though I can't remember what it actually stated - something to do with a file size error or whatever? Would be great if I could click cancel while on "Reading info..." as I have to eject my Cubic Ninja card, just to quit.
Does it also freeze with prompts disabled?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
the consoles with pre-installed titles are on SysNAND, it's basically the same thing

i installed Mario land 3d to my nand i have N3DS spoofed firmware went to eshop and it told me i already owned it ;)

only on emunand not sysnand

you can install legit cia games to nand "NSMB2" or whatever

you don't really understand cia installing.
'preinstalled' content is not on sysnand/emunand. well, it can be. the camera app is preinstalled, that is on the nand.
but no, preinstalled games etc are on the sd card.
you can install ANY content on sysnand. it DOES NOT MATTER if you are on sysnand or emunand.
the only thing matters is if the cia has a good signature, if it is legit. if yes, it will load without hacks.
you can load pirated games in pbt cfw, that's sysnand. but you cannot load it in rxtools emunand.
when you install a 'legit' preinstalled game, it does not install it to nand. it installs it just like any other non system no dsiware content - to the sd card. as always, you will get a ticket in your ticket.db
any eshop content you install, bought or not, if you have signature patches on, like a cfw/gw, eshop will tell you you have bought it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/OUPRttnIyio?si=bm-9qNqiusvshBAz