• Likes 102

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok download

I used 3DNUS but I can't select N3DS option. There's two files available 0000001B and 00000019. What Do I do with it?
you cant select N3DS option but it doesnt matter just make sure you have pack as cia installed
like this, it will be called 0004001000022000.cia
mBC1d7c.png

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm 3DNUS stalled when paking CIA. Am I missing some files?

nvm I got it working.

Steps:

Use FBI to delete old title 0004001000022000 (CRT-N-HASP) from NAND
Install 0004001000022000.cia
Use FBI to install mset
and reboot console?

Reactions: Naked_Snake

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i just bricked SSB on my N3DS lol gets an infinite boot screen i deleted 0004013020004002 (new 3ds NFC modules) installed the latest one and SSB is the only game that wont boot now

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
in 'nand mode', does this install content that woudl otherwise normally install to the sd card, to the nand? so i can install a game, an update, devmenu etc, to nand?
and similarly, in 'sd mode' - i can install system apps and dsiware to the sd card?

if not, why do we have a choice to switch between sd and nand? -- and if so, everything works fine? dsiware plays from sd card etc? homemenu loads from sd card?

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
in 'nand mode', does this install content that woudl otherwise normally install to the sd card, to the nand? so i can install a game, an update, devmenu etc, to nand?
and similarly, in 'sd mode' - i can install system apps and dsiware to the sd card?

if not, why do we have a choice to switch between sd and nand? -- and if so, everything works fine? dsiware plays from sd card etc? homemenu loads from sd card?

System titles can't be installed to the SD card, just like how games can't be installed to NAND. I believe the option to switch between NAND and SD, are there because then it lets the user manage system titles and such.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

you can install Legal CIA and system titles to nand i wouldn't recommend anything bigger than 800mb, and system apps will not install to SD

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
System titles can't be installed to the SD card, just like how games can't be installed to NAND. I believe the option to switch between NAND and SD, are there because then it lets the user manage system titles and such.

ah, maybe that was it, maybe i was in the 'browse installed stuff' mode.
if so, that makes perfect sense :) thanks

Reactions: WhoAmI?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is that alot? You'd think shipping from China be cheaper, but alot longer wait