Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
2nd post :P

@Rinnegatamante, love the straffing on buttons L+R + Circle pad support and the way you made all into 1 boot app

Another question i have:
can it be that the game runs a bit to fast? (even on O3DS), most notable when walking with the circle pad and when straffing, it goes very quick, is there a way to do it slower?
Maybe for straffing adding a slow mode when holding an extra button, let's say, i strafe holding L(or R) -> like it is now, i strafe holding L(or R) + X -> slower

Thanks

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
2nd post :P

@Rinnegatamante, love the straffing on buttons L+R + Circle pad support and the way you made all into 1 boot app

Another question i have:
can it be that the game runs a bit to fast? (even on O3DS), most notable when walking with the circle pad and when straffing, it goes very quick, is there a way to do it slower?
Maybe for straffing adding a slow mode when holding an extra button, let's say, i strafe holding L(or R) -> like it is now, i strafe holding L(or R) + X -> slower

Thanks

Theoretically, Wolfenstein 3D doesn't allow different player speeds (differently to quake and similars). Probably it's caused by a high framerate.
Anyway, i should check the code to know if it's possible to slow down player but i think it's doable.

Reactions: DjoeN

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Don't know if it is only me, but my full versions of Wolfenstein and SOD don't go further then these screens

DSC05817.jpg
DSC05818.jpg

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Try to hold L at startup
Same screen :/ for Wolfenstein, SOD works with holding L (missed previous time i booted W3D 2x), sorry for that

the WL6 files worked fine with the previous version.

[EDIT]
N3DS (EU) (also same screen on O3DSXL)
Sysnand 10.3
Original HBL

Is it possible when you exit (reboot to hbl) to go to the game select screen back?, like when i want to switch from W3D to SOD or vica versa?

Last edited by DjoeN,

SeargentMofo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Link_of_Hyrule , we don´t even got a Quake 2 Engine port and now you ask for a Q3 Engine port...

@Rinnegatamante , I really like your Wolfenstein port, do you still work on it? Is there any progress on the sound engine? I´d love to see the controls in this way : Analogpad for movement forward/backwards and strafing, C-Stick for horizontal turning and R Button for shooting, works great on Doom, would be great on Wolfenstein, too!

Thank you for your work, we need more people like you!

Reactions: Hector_of_Troy

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Link_of_Hyrule , we don´t even got a Quake 2 Engine port and now you ask for a Q3 Engine port...

@Rinnegatamante , I really like your Wolfenstein port, do you still work on it? Is there any progress on the sound engine? I´d love to see the controls in this way : Analogpad for movement forward/backwards and strafing, C-Stick for horizontal turning and R Button for shooting, works great on Doom, would be great on Wolfenstein, too!

Thank you for your work, we need more people like you!

Can't help to make the suggestion worst case is the person well say no

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: