Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When it shows the first shown set, it means that search feature has provided no results so it will show popular themes.
Yeah I figured it out. I kinda misunderstood how the program works and was searching for a part of the string instead of the whole word. Works perfectly. Thanks for the great app btw :)

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey is there a way to use a theme without the bgm? I have a theme folde without the BGM file but when I aply this theme, play the bgm from anothet theme (even with this bgm deleted from sd already o-o )

Stardust3033

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it shows the first shown set, it means that search feature has provided no results so it will show popular themes.

Read OP, this question has been answered like 64527936298765478596243597862 times.
It still says error. Even though I dumped it a million times!

Last edited by Stardust3033,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
anyone have project x zone 2 theme for chmm ?

look like this

ProjectXZone2_bonusLG.jpg

also another one for the first Project x zone 1 with the main theme.

i am not asking for the cia version , but for CHMM version.

drguild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get the 'error [string "?"]32: error opening u' error also every-time I start the theme downloader.

The program works fine just the theme downloader is bugged.

N3DSXL on 9.5.

I can put themes on over FTP etc but and test of the program works fine but it would be nice to use the inbuilt browser.

Last edited by drguild,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I get the 'error [string "?"]32: error opening u' error also every-time I start the theme downloader.

The program works fine just the theme downloader is bugged.

N3DSXL on 9.5.

I can put themes on over FTP etc but and test of the program works fine but it would be nice to use the inbuilt browser.

Looks like a problem in 3DSThem.es host @MarioErmando ? Or maybe it could also be that your connection was too slow to estabilish a connection to the host before it timed out.

drguild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like a problem in 3DSThem.es host @MarioErmando ? Or maybe it could also be that your connection was too slow to estabilish a connection to the host before it timed out.

The server is working, must be something else

Doubt its my connection I have a 1.4MB/s connection here and my router is a AC68U.

I grabbed the latest file and added it into the 3ds folder from broswerhax homebrew to update the version that grabs down.

System was wiped when I got it and nothing really has been put on and I do use the tubehax dns to block firmware, I did that as as I was setting up the wifi eonnection.

When it errors it comes up with the message and A to restart, when I press A it says.

'Error: [string "?"]:1227: bind error.'

And gives the same 3 options again.

Restart does nothing B just gives a black screen and you need to reboot.

Last edited by drguild,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Doubt its my connection I have a 1.4MB/s connection here.

I grabbed the latest file and added it into the 3ds folder from broswerhax homebrew.

System was wiped when I got it and nothing really has been put on and I used tubehax dns to block firmware as soon as I connected the wifi.

You should have a working wifi connection to use theme downloader. If you still have TubeHax DNS, probably that could cause some issues.

drguild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have a working wifi connection to use theme downloader. If you still have TubeHax DNS, probably that could cause some issues.
Wifi is working as I can ftp in on superftbrony etc and use the browser etc even view the theme webpage in the 3ds browser which the 3ds browser isn't that good,

So don't know what it is tbh weather its the dns I wouldn't know and not gain to try without using that.

Last edited by drguild,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Minor update for CHMM2 released which is now in v.2.6!

I decided to put an end to two popular errors: the "cannot initialize Sound module" and the "menu not showing even after changing it":
As of now, CHMM2 will boot with BGM previews OFF if dsp firmware is not found (as @d0k3 suggested some days ago) and for the second problem, if nands are unlinked, the menuhax files on emuNand will be automatically deleted.

Complete changelog:
- Added a check for CFW users which should automatically delete ShuffleHax files on emuNand.
- Now if DSP firmware is not found, CHMM2 will boot with sound off instead of crashing the interpreter.
- Replaced controls on startup showed in CIA/3DS builds with a welcome message (Controls referred to a very old version of CHMM (v.1.5)).

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it

Golbeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the exact same error as drguild; "error opening url" or "error opening u". I've tried all sorts of things with my internet settings; dynamic IP, static IP, connecting to the router's DNS, connecting directly to my provider's DNS, etc. Thing is, it's not that it tries to connect then gives the error, but rather the -instant- I press R, it gives the error.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm getting the exact same error as drguild; "error opening url" or "error opening u". I've tried all sorts of things with my internet settings; dynamic IP, static IP, connecting to the router's DNS, connecting directly to my provider's DNS, etc. Thing is, it's not that it tries to connect then gives the error, but rather the -instant- I press R, it gives the error.

So do you have the same problem with your provider DNS? that sounds strange. Try to use Google DNS and tell me if it works:

Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Golbeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google's DNS has the same problem; error opening url. I can connect to anything else, just not to the theme downloader. It's strange that it doesn't seem to even attempt to connect, just throws the error as soon as I press R.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc