• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

ninodeuruguay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It'll be out when it's out, what's the hurry? What we have now already runs really well, astonishingly well in fact, considering how old it is and what it's emulating. Be patient.

I meant that April only has 30 days and not 31 (sarcasm)
Come out when I leave, it does not worry me either.

Last edited by ninodeuruguay,

Xanthae

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I recently downloaded Cemu 1.7.4 to attempt to play Xenoblade X, and it worked!... until I got this Pop-up (see embeded image). After I confirm the message, Cemu crashes. I've tried with 1.7.4, 1.7.3 and 1.7.0, and the same happens in all of them. I've tried everything I was able to find (to add keys in the txt file, additional files for some empty folders, but to no avail).
I don't know if it has already been answered in this thread, and it's too big to look for it. So if anyone knows of a possible solution, please tell me. I haven't tried any other games, but XBCX is the one that I really need (or rather, want) to play the most.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-17_15-56-19.png
    upload_2017-4-17_15-56-19.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 234

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I know almost everyone can run Mario Kart 8. But heres it is in 4K

**I dont know if this happens to anyone here but I get a lot of Framedrops in the Special Cup**

dinan12

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Not wholly. You must be new to emulation...

uwoohh thanks god the problem is not from the spec
yes i am new to emulation ,

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well actually, after many tries, i made BotW go ingame for me finally. True, it's not that playable with 9 FPS and beyond and onward 10 FPS, but it doesn't matter for me. :glare:

At least i did enjoy playing the game even at low FPS.

try using speedhack , set to 2.3

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! I recently downloaded Cemu 1.7.4 to attempt to play Xenoblade X, and it worked!... until I got this Pop-up (see embeded image). After I confirm the message, Cemu crashes. I've tried with 1.7.4, 1.7.3 and 1.7.0, and the same happens in all of them. I've tried everything I was able to find (to add keys in the txt file, additional files for some empty folders, but to no avail).
I don't know if it has already been answered in this thread, and it's too big to look for it. So if anyone knows of a possible solution, please tell me. I haven't tried any other games, but XBCX is the one that I really need (or rather, want) to play the most.
Thanks in advance!

That's a perfectly normal message as CEMU doesn't support online services. What's your spec? What version of your video drivers are you using? XCX is an extremely taxing game and needs a fairly high spec to be playable.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions:

1: Did the cutscenes in Bayonetta get fixed yet? All of the older versions had the audio not sync up with the video.

2: Does Mario Kart still crash at the point where the credits are supposed to play?

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
1: Did the cutscenes in Bayonetta get fixed yet? All of the older versions had the audio not sync up with the video.
No, you're better off getting the PC release at this point since any game that isn't Breath of the Wild will probably only get minor to no bugfixes with major problems like this one being seen as not important.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Gm4uiJXfM&pp=ygUeSSBoYXZlIG5pcHBsZXMgY2FuIHlvdSBtaWxrIG1l