• Views 7,190,524
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is this a known shadercache problem with botw 1.1.2? because got in some situations "hangers" with framedropes < 1 fps (need to restart cemu). already deleted shadercache and recompiled but still the same in different locations ingame

5us8ay3v.jpg

System
Win 10 Pro - built 1703 (creators update)
Nvidia Driver 376.53

intel 6700k (non oced)
16GB RAM
SSD (Cemu = C:, Game = D:)
Geforce GTX 1070 8GB
Xbox One Elite Controller Wireless

Cemu 1.74d final
Cemu Hook 0402

GXSetGPU Fence Skip = active
Graphics Pack = Zelda 1080p (self written)
Upscale filter = bicubic
GPU Buffer cache = low (medium also tested)
CPU mode = single core recompiler
CPU timer = host based

Zelda 1.1.2
i think its a cemu itself problem

stickman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is this a known shadercache problem with botw 1.1.2? because got in some situations "hangers" with framedropes < 1 fps (need to restart cemu). already deleted shadercache and recompiled but still the same in different locations ingame...

Yes, it's already been reported here. I cannot verify as to whether CEMU developers are aware of this issue. I'd like to think they are. For now, we need to patiently wait for a fix in a future revision, as no solution has currently been found to remedy these freezes.

@Xalphenos mentioned you can access the main menu during a freeze, save and simply reload your saved game, to circumvent having to restart CEMU.

@cheungpakwan and @stickman89 I'm convinced this is a cemu bug now. If you get stuck with the 0.X fps you can hold the start button down and within a few seconds you'll be back into a 30fps menu. From there you can save your game and load it again and you're back up and running without having to close down cemu. Though in my experience it is far more likely to occur again after the first time. I still can't trigger it on purpose though. It's completely random on my end though.

Best Regards,

Stickman89

Last edited by stickman89,

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same as my problem also..

i get 0.x fps fps when you are at the top of the tree (great plateau)
hope next version will be fixed about this problem so we can more enjoy playing BoTW without worry suddenly lock at 0.x fps

is this a known shadercache problem with botw 1.1.2? because got in some situations "hangers" with framedropes < 1 fps (need to restart cemu). already deleted shadercache and recompiled but still the same in different locations ingame.

EDIT: is it possible that older shadercaches incomptabile with 1.1.2? because i tried an other 6k shadercache from reddit and i got this "hangers" many times more?

5us8ay3v.jpg

System
Nvidia Driver 376.53

intel 6700k (non oced)
16GB RAM
Geforce GTX 1070 8GB

Cemu 1.74d final
Cemu Hook 0402

Upscale filter = bicubic
CPU timer = host based

Zelda 1.1.2

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is this a known shadercache problem with botw 1.1.2? because got in some situations "hangers" with framedropes < 1 fps (need to restart cemu). already deleted shadercache and recompiled but still the same in different locations ingame.

EDIT: is it possible that older shadercaches incomptabile with 1.1.2? because i tried an other 6k shadercache from reddit and i got this "hangers" many times more?

5us8ay3v.jpg

System
Nvidia Driver 376.53

intel 6700k (non oced)
16GB RAM
Geforce GTX 1070 8GB

Cemu 1.74d final
Cemu Hook 0402

Upscale filter = bicubic
CPU timer = host based

Zelda 1.1.2
This is not an exclusive issue of BOTW and yes this version 1.7.4d because the same happened to me in another game Xenoblade chronicles the FPS drops to 0.1 and the game froze and I had to leave the game.

gbatempaccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of academic curiosity....to the people who use 4k graphics packs...how many of you actually have 4k monitors? IS 4k still worth using with a non-4K monitor?

JohnnyGui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason, enabling FXAA for Cemu.exe in the nVidia Control Panel doesn't apply AA in Cemu.exe. I'm playing NSMBU and using its 1080p and High Res Shadows graphics packs.

How can I solve this?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of academic curiosity....to the people who use 4k graphics packs...how many of you actually have 4k monitors? IS 4k still worth using with a non-4K monitor?
I have a 1080p monitor and it's still worth it. It is basically 2x SSAA, if I'm remembering my AA types correctly.

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My predicament: my computer doesn't fully support OpenGL 4. When I attempt to install OpenGL 4.2 beta drivers, even 4.2 isn't fully supported. I am using an AMD 760G chipset (temporary) and can't seem to find a way to install OpenGL 4. Whenever I install default drivers, I get a black screen with audio, which flickers seemingly at random. It runs at ~60 fps most of the time. Whenever I install OpenGL 4.2 beta drivers, it crashes entirely. Help would be appreciated. :)

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using an AMD 760G chipset (temporary)
I assume by this you are not using a graphics card and instead using the Integrated hd 3000? If that is the case you are very unlikely to get anything going with cemu. If you did by some miracle get it working it would not work well. I had a msi 760gm-p34 board for a short while. I can assure you the IGP is only just enough to pass an image to your monitor for basic computing tasks. Think web browsing and office work.

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume by this you are not using a graphics card and instead using the Integrated hd 3000? If that is the case you are very unlikely to get anything going with cemu. If you did by some miracle get it working it would not work well. I had a msi 760gm-p34 board for a short while. I can assure you the IGP is only just enough to pass an image to your monitor for basic computing tasks. Think web browsing and office work.
Yes, I am using an integrate Radeon 3000. If there's no way to run Cemu, I'll have to use my NVIDIA GTX 1080 for now...

elrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I can't get more than 10 fps in Zelda BOTW. My specs are crap but I want to know if that's the issue:

12 GB RAM
HD 7770 1 GB
AMD Phenom 965 x4 3.4 Ghz

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Darn it, I f***ed up my saves by copying the game patches into the game directories (I hate having them in the Cemu directory *hmpf*). Could someone please tell me the savedir of Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker (USA) so I can copy the save file over?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1