• Views 7,189,994
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you cant prove wrong doing, then why make the accusations to begin with?

I have more "proof" that they are not than you do that they are. Proof? BotW, a brand new game, that the cemu team had no early access to, reached the main menu in the emulator on BotW release week.

But you have no proof, at all. Why make such claims?

I'm not proving anything or making any accusations, I never said that they are doing it now did I?

BotW working after the game was released means that they are hard working talented guys who knows what they are doing, that still doesn't mean they can't pull off the dirty trick I mentioned, you however, are the one making the claim that they are not doing it with no proof.

With your mentality I would be pulling that dirty trick off and you wouldn't even notice.

Anyway, that was my last comment on this matter, this got off-topic.

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not proving anything or making any accusations, I never said that they are doing it now did I?

BotW working after the game was released means that they are hard working talented guys who knows what they are doing, that still doesn't mean they can't pull off the dirty trick I mentioned, you however, are the one making the claim that they are not doing it with no proof.

With your mentality I would be pulling that dirty trick off and you wouldn't even notice.

Anyway, that was my last comment on this matter, this got off-topic.
Have you ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"? the burden of proof doesn't belong to the one claiming innocence, not to mention that the devs have earned benefit of the doubt.

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Team Cemu I know you are watching us talking hear, can you still form Decaf that XCX start movie it is open source, I don't care you making money from who ever gives, just make the movies with sound work in the next Cemu 1.7.4.

Last edited by ionelush2001,
Reactions: NiagA

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I copied the DLC folders code-content-meta folders of Mario Kart 8 on the path mlc01/usr/title/00050000/1010EC00/aoc/ (updated to v4.1), but the DLC Players/Courses are still locked for me, showing eShop icon attached to them. (USA version)

Did I make a mistake? e.g. copying the update file in the traditional way :rofl2: (copy and replace in the game folder) plz answer

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who are interested in cheats.
I've managed to figure out all the values for increasing the amount of or changing a weapon, armor, bow, orbs, korok seed, ect.

How i did this was somewhat tricky. First you gotta make the value types big endian. More on that here\\

I then searched for the number of arrows i had. Then i shot one off and searched for that number. Then i found out the value that changes arrows, specifically the bomb ones at this particular address

2A18CB39170

It's likely to be different for anyone, however i cannot get the exact value with pointers for whatever reason.

You wanna add the address to the bottom of the list, and make sure which one's the right one by changing the value till it changes in game. When you do that and find the right value, right click it and click "Browse memory region).

You'll see alot of stuff that may look somewhat confusing. Here is how i can best explain it.

3Js73SD.png

If you have your window in a small window, you can easily find out the value amount being right above the @ symbol from the bomb arrow. (An M)
It is a total of 15 bytes away. You can instead try clicking a bunch of values next to it till you get the right number that is the same as your amount with the value at 1 byte.
In this case i clicked on the M and it showed i had 77 as the value (77 arrows)

Q3yjCB6.png

This will come useful for other items!

Now Scrolling through the list you can get armors, materials, weapons, and tons of other data that is in your inventory. The way these are laid out is in this particular order:

Key Items

Materials

Armor

Shields

Arrows <-- we are in this section

Bows

Swords

Scrolling up will give you the area for armor, sheilds, materials, and key items. Scrolling down will give you the area for bows and swords.

Weapons use an ID system. Although i do not currently know which is a big or small sword, or a spear, you can simply find the ID from your original current inventory and replace it using this ID list.
Here

Spirit Orbs can be optained also by scrolling up alot till you see Obj_DungeonClearSeal

0ae96b7f-8861-476c-b851-4e36cbf89ed7

6CKYJ5L.png

I may go more in depth with this later. I also would love to make a trainer but i fear that newer cemu versions will break the pointer values nor can i even get pointers to show up for me. Anyone that wants to help would be more than welcome to.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
For those who are interested in cheats.
I've managed to figure out all the values for increasing the amount of or changing a weapon, armor, bow, orbs, korok seed, ect.

How i did this was somewhat tricky. First you gotta make the value types big endian. More on that here\\

I then searched for the number of arrows i had. Then i shot one off and searched for that number. Then i found out the value that changes arrows, specifically the bomb ones at this particular address

2A18CB39170

It's likely to be different for anyone, however i cannot get the exact value with pointers for whatever reason.

You wanna add the address to the bottom of the list, and make sure which one's the right one by changing the value till it changes in game. When you do that and find the right value, right click it and click "Browse memory region).

You'll see alot of stuff that may look somewhat confusing. Here is how i can best explain it.

3Js73SD.png

If you have your window in a small window, you can easily find out the value amount being right above the @ symbol from the bomb arrow. (An M)
It is a total of 15 bytes away. You can instead try clicking a bunch of values next to it till you get the right number that is the same as your amount with the value at 1 byte.
In this case i clicked on the M and it showed i had 77 as the value (77 arrows)

Q3yjCB6.png

This will come useful for other items!

Now Scrolling through the list you can get armors, materials, weapons, and tons of other data that is in your inventory. The way these are laid out is in this particular order:

Key Items

Materials

Armor

Shields

Arrows <-- we are in this section

Bows

Swords

Scrolling up will give you the area for armor, sheilds, materials, and key items. Scrolling down will give you the area for bows and swords.

Weapons use an ID system. Although i do not currently know which is a big or small sword, or a spear, you can simply find the ID from your original current inventory and replace it using this ID list.
Here

Spirit Orbs can be optained also by scrolling up alot till you see Obj_DungeonClearSeal

0ae96b7f-8861-476c-b851-4e36cbf89ed7

6CKYJ5L.png

I may go more in depth with this later. I also would love to make a trainer but i fear that newer cemu versions will break the pointer values nor can i even get pointers to show up for me. Anyone that wants to help would be more than welcome to.

Would you put a savegame with all unlocked?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you put a savegame with all unlocked?
I cannot unlock stuff exactly, just replace existing values or increase the amount of, I could do one with like max stamina and hearts, oh and i can also have a save on my wii u that has beaten the game and has quite a bit of stuff unlocked.

greeko93

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anyone have the problem with super smash bros? Everytime i play a match, after the battle i get an whitescreen and the game does not continue :(

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I cannot unlock stuff exactly, just replace existing values or increase the amount of, I could do one with like max stamina and hearts, oh and i can also have a save on my wii u that has beaten the game and has quite a bit of stuff unlocked.

That would be great, Max life and stamina.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I copied the DLC folders code-content-meta folders of Mario Kart 8 on the path mlc01/usr/title/00050000/1010EC00/aoc/ (updated to v4.1), but the DLC Players/Courses are still locked for me, showing eShop icon attached to them. (USA version)

Did I make a mistake? e.g. copying the update file in the traditional way :rofl2: (copy and replace in the game folder) plz answer

Update the old way worked fine for me with the DLC. Check again if 1010EC00 is correct for your version of the game (boot it in cemu, then look into the log). And make sure your game AND the DLC are US version.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Example from BOW, it's best to download as encrypted and the decrypt the encrypted files yourself as sometimes the downloader hangs when downloading all the individual files with decryption on the fly and looses the connection to the nus server.

Game:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 00050000101c9500 -dlEncrypted
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 00050000101c9500 title key

DLC: copy code-content-meta to mlc01\usr\title\00050000\101C9500\aoc
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 0005000c101c9500 -dlEncrypted
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 0005000c101c9500 title key

Update/Patch: copy code-content-meta to mlc01\usr\title\00050000\101C9500\
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 0005000e101c9500 -dlEncrypted
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 0005000e101c9500 title key

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MK8 hangs for me in the second turning in the first circuit. This has never happened with earlier releases. Got a HD 5770 with 15.6 drivers.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was caused by having sound disabled.

Last edited by JackFrost,

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Update the old way worked fine for me with the DLC. Check again if 1010EC00 is correct for your version of the game (boot it in cemu, then look into the log). And make sure your game AND the DLC are US version.
It worked. Just my mistake. I goofed when I made the path as .../title/title/00050000/... I had broken up the path by adding a 'title' folder inside the 'title' folder :rofl2::rofl2:

Sennar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Help me please. Zelda is OK but it is too low.
I use cemu 1.7.3 and I have this PC

I7 2,40ghz
NVidia eforce 610m 2gb
RAM 4gb 800htz

Where is the problem? The RAM? Because the game work max 10 FPS in gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0