• Views 7,195,987
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For me, with a Phenom II X6, 12GB RAM and a Radeon HD 5770 1GB, FPS have improved considerably in SM3DW (60fps in ALL the first level) and MK8 (60 fps in solo race, 35-55 in grand prix). Great release.

Last edited by JackFrost,

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, with a Phenom II X6, 12GB RAM and a Radeon HD 5770 1GB, FPS have improved considerably in SM3DW (60fps in ALL the first level) and MK8 (60 fps in solo race, 35-55 in grand prix). Great release.
Yeah, same here, FPS is better across the board.

Smash works better than ever for me too.

Is there a changelog for the public release? Usually there's 1-2 improvements.

Last edited by legend80,

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
in smash after you press any button it goes again green screen....in cemu 1.6.0 it did go in game...i´m really sad.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by SanchezCraft,

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in smash after you press any button it goes again green screen....in cemu 1.6.0 it did go in game...i´m really sad.

Not sure what to tell you. It works perfectly for me and everyone else that tried during Patreon week. Do a fresh install.

Here's all I have to do:
Launch Cemu
Disable controller
Launch Smash (green screen)
Swap to Wii Gamepad
Press any button (main menu)

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not sure what to tell you. It works perfectly for me and everyone else that tried during Patreon week. Do a fresh install.

Here's all I have to do:
Launch Cemu
Disable controller
Swap to Wii Gamepad
Thanks for reply, i did that, but after press any button, i get another green screen, and it gets stuck there, its a fresh install....it´s weird.

elrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Wait a minute... Are you friggin kidding me, right? I have a HD 7770, 12 GB of RAM and a Phenom X4 965 Overclocked to 4.0 Ghz, I didn't even try to test the emulator because of the Wii U power itself. Ideally, you should need a better computer to run these games, but... for real? With just a HD 5770? I can't believe this shit. I'm going to try with Super Mario Maker right now.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's all I have to do:
Launch Cemu
Disable controller
Swap to Wii Gamepad
It freezes after title screen
Hi! Where can I download SM3DW amiibo NFC?
1-That would be piracy, dump it yourself
2-SM3DW does not support amiibos

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CEMU 1.6.1 is pretty solid, it has it's regressions (all emulators do) but the improvements are really good, I'm actually getting 20-30 FPS in Xenoblade Chronicle X most of the time with my rig, the battles are around 20 FPS, this is a huge improvement from the previous CEMU versions. The cut scenes are a bit slower but that's ok, I'm sure this will get fixed in the future. I only tested a bit the beginning of the game, don't know if the FPS will get worse later in the game but again, it's still a huge improvement.

I will cross my fingers and hope that in the future Exzap finds a way to implement the option to increase the internal resolution of the games. I've been spoiled by the other's emulators because they have that option and now I find it hard to play games in emulators without increasing the internal resolution.

Last edited by xZabuzax,

Bluechen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First, thx Exzap for this great Emulator!

Normally thats all i have to say but not now...

Whats worong with u guys ? This is a Emulator Forum!

If i read the latest posts its full of bullyshit, bashing brazilians, talk smack like Decaf is better or cemu runs this but that game dont, its to slow, to many green lights, to dark, to fast what ever....

Its a emulator in an early stage so progress will come u have to be patience!

One version is fast next slow, one Version will run a game next dont ... thats normal, thats the way emulatorp rogress is!

And by the way if u dont want to donate u dont have to. Its absolutley free. So whats the deal ?

Please be nice to each other enjoy the emulator and discuss only about the emulator.

And for those who cant wait, pls buy a Wii u and the games

And for those who still like to talk trash and bully around pls leave us here allone.

THX

Last edited by Bluechen,

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey why does it say in this version that /meta/ folder is missing in game dump in Project Zero .. and why does it crash when the chapter starts ?
Oh8dMGh.jpg

also Tokyo mirage sessions crashes on the start .
Bayonetta 2 still has this annoying broken sounds issue ,
CUZ *PEEP* TOMMOR- *PEEP* IS *PEEP* *PEEP**PEEEEP* *BLAZING SOUNDS*iiiiine
Ughh so annoying .. cant believe @Exzap still didn't fix this issue

Last edited by Shinox,

Tuken22

Trophies
XP
Country

Edit: RIP. Menu is a far as you can go. If you try to load up a stage it will black screen:(
I found a fix :). If you rename crs-f_mov_01_OP_EN.mp4 in 'content/movie' to crs-f_mov_01_OP_EN.mp4.old it will load straight to the title.
8KFwcDu.jpg
lUazbkI.jpg

Last edited by Tuken22,

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having crash in Yoshi's Wooly World near the end of world 1-1? It use to crash for me even in Cemu 1.6.0. Can someone post me save after w 1-1, it's PAL version.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if you have dual gpu if they'd be a way cemu could utilise one for
textures and the other one for everything else like geometry etc splitting the workload.
My main more powerful nvidia gpu is limited to 1GB VRAM whilst the Intel gpu shares it's VRAM off the system ram, currently 1.76GB from 4GB, it'd be nice to use the intel gpu for something if only for textures because of it's higher vram.

Last edited by ned,

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zel1.jpg

This is an improvement. I can hear sound of intro movie, but after this it crash. Little by little we'll be there.

I was wondering if you have dual gpu if they'd be a way cemu could utilise one for
textures and the other one for everything else like geometry etc splitting the workload.
My main more powerful nvidia gpu is limited to 1GB VRAM whilst the Intel gpu shares it's VRAM off the system ram, currently 1.76GB from 4GB, it'd be nice to use the intel gpu for something if only for textures because of it's higher vram.
I don't remember any emulator that utilize dual GPU's. Not that it can't be done, but no one actually ever bother to implement it. Emulation is mostly CPU limited.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The sound regression in e.g. Captain Toad has gotten better. But there's still some noise in some sounds (e.g. in the second level every time the stone falls), especially when Cemu's sound is above 50%.

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Exzap, Xenoblade finally is playable on mobile GPU (GTX 860M) . Cemu 1.6.0 works fine on desktop GPU but it's very buggy on mobile GPU , too many glitches to be playable
With latest 1.6.1, it's ok now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__