• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

haitzino

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello all,

i wanted to ask if its normal to get stuttering in MK with the last CEMU version.
Its like 1 second or a little longer pause every now and then.

I ask because similar setups are running what it seems without any stutter as seen in youtube.

My Computer:
Core i5 2400 3.1Ghz
GTX1060 3GB
16Gb Ram

Thank you

Last edited by haitzino,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Hello all,

i wanted to ask if its normal to get stuttering in MK with the last CEMU version.

I ask because similar setups are running what it seems without any stutter as seen in youtube.

My Computer:
Core i5 2400 3.1Ghz
GTX1060 3GB
16Gb Ram

Thank you
keep on playing it. the stuttering is caused by the texture being cached.

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait a minute... Are you friggin kidding me, right? I have a HD 7770, 12 GB of RAM and a Phenom X4 965 Overclocked to 4.0 Ghz, I didn't even try to test the emulator because of the Wii U power itself. Ideally, you should need a better computer to run these games, but... for real? With just a HD 5770? I can't believe this shit. I'm going to try with Super Mario Maker right now.
Just try it out. SMM should work perfectly for you, I think. A HD 7770 has almost the same performance than HD 5770. My X6 is overclocked to 3.8Ghz.
The only "problem" is that the skybox in SM3DW is not displayed in Open GL 4.4 (HD 5770 doesn't support 4.5).

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Edit: RIP. Menu is a far as you can go. If you try to load up a stage it will black screen:(
I found a fix :). If you rename crs-f_mov_01_OP_EN.mp4 in 'content/movie' to crs-f_mov_01_OP_EN.mp4.old it will load straight to the title.
8KFwcDu.jpg
lUazbkI.jpg
i tried it, didnt work, thanks anyway

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Not sure what to tell you. It works perfectly for me and everyone else that tried during Patreon week. Do a fresh install.

Here's all I have to do:
Launch Cemu
Disable controller
Launch Smash (green screen)
Swap to Wii Gamepad
Press any button (main menu)

Thanks for reply, i did that, but after press any button, i get another green screen, and it gets stuck there, its a fresh install....it´s weird.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: RIP. Menu is a far as you can go. If you try to load up a stage it will black screen:(
I found a fix :). If you rename crs-f_mov_01_OP_EN.mp4 in 'content/movie' to crs-f_mov_01_OP_EN.mp4.old it will load straight to the title.
8KFwcDu.jpg
lUazbkI.jpg

what region are you guys using. i use NTSC-U version.

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
haitzino said:

My Computer:
Core i5 2400 3.1Ghz
GTX1060 3GB
16Gb Ram
emmauss said:
keep on playing it. the stuttering is caused by the texture being cached.
^This and you also need to upgrade your CPU . Only i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz or similar CPUs (i5 4690k/i5 6600k @ 4.4GHz) can get 60FPS on grand prix mode constantly . On solo mode , pretty much any CPU can do that
Even for less demanding emulator like Dolphin , your CPU also doesn't meet the requirement (According to Dolphin's FAQ)

elrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Just try it out. SMM should work perfectly for you, I think. A HD 7770 has almost the same performance than HD 5770. My X6 is overclocked to 3.8Ghz.
The only "problem" is that the skybox in SM3DW is not displayed in Open GL 4.4 (HD 5770 doesn't support 4.5).

I'm going to try it today. Another question: do you think we'll be able to play Super Smash Bross in the near future?

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't remember any emulator that utilize dual GPU's. Not that it can't be done, but no one actually ever bother to implement it. Emulation is mostly CPU limited.

The only thing I can think of that uses non sli dual gpu is maybe Nvidias PhysX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION