Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,195,657
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Maybe for you. Yes, Game Cube games is complete but to Wii games.. No. Ask the developers there. :)

Here:

There you go.

ROFL look when that list was updated :P its very, VERY dated. its because dolphin team spent more time developing rather than updating there compatibility list. hell, a lot of good games arent even on it!go look for yourself if you dont believe me.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe for you. Yes, Game Cube games is complete but to Wii games.. No. Ask the developers there. :)

Here:

There you go.

I have a shitload of games and especially almost all of the Wii games are absolutely perfect. It's rather a few GameCube oddballs which still have some issues.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
ROFL look when that list was updated :P its very, VERY dated. its because dolphin team spent more time developing rather than updating there compatibility list. hell, a lot of good games arent even on it!go look for yourself if you dont believe me.
the stats is auto-generated from the list in their wiki, which is the best source to get common bugs and test cases for specific games. the the total list included VC game, system titles, and add-on peripherals, so the stats is more or less correct , since most vc titles have problem. also when a bug is checked off the issue tracker, its record in the wiki is also updated by a mod,so it is more or less updated.

Last edited by emmauss,

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently this is why Smash 4 doesn't get past title screen in 1.6.1:
gOA6Rkp.png

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gOA6Rkp.png
thanks for the info, interesting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

gOA6Rkp.png
Does that mean that i have a bad cpu processor? cause i have an i5 3570k, at stock speed (3.4ghz)

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This version has greatly improved the Mario Kart, New Super Mario, Super Mario 3D, Mario Maker, a great job, but broke many games what was once possible to play. I hope improve in the next version.
Anyway, it was a good job. I would love it if possible, that you to consider an attention to Mario Kart Multiplay. would be wonderful.

Last edited by lucianobugalu,

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... but broke many games what was once possible to play...

Boy everyone is just killing this release.... I don't get it. What are the list of confirmed regressions? Spatoon gfx and Smash requires a hefty CPU for the time being?

Anything else? How are these being communicated to the dev team (not sure of the best way)?

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My spec :
i5-3470 at 3.2Ghz with AMD HD7770
Is it enough to play SM3DW & MK8 smoothly ?
Or should i buy a new Video Card ?
Most emulators don't care about what video card you have as long as it's not too crappy . GTX 750ti or similar GPUs should be fine for 1080p (if supported by game)
Your CPU is not fast enough for Cemu . Your CPU may run NSMBU at full speed but it's too slow for MK8 .You should upgrade CPU instead , sth like Core i5 6600k @ 4.4GHz should be ok
Overclocking is a must ! If you can't do that then get either i7 4790k or i7 6700k . These CPUs has very high turbo speed out of the box (4.2->4.4GHz)

Andrea22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks for the info, interesting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does that mean that i have a bad cpu processor? cause i have an i5 3570k, at stock speed (3.4ghz)
It means that the optimization on the 1.6.1 is worse than the 1.6.0, so if on the 1.6.0 your CPU runs at 50%, on the 1.6.1 it will run at 30% (the % are only indicative). It's more like the CPU on 1.6.1 is software-underclocked and Smash 4 need a certain CPU clock to run, because probably is CPU intensive.

Reactions: AboodXD

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My only hope with this emulator is to get rid of caching and let the games run smoothly in 60FPS in any possible way without the sudden freezes
+ oh and also see Project Zero and Bayonetta 2 being fully playable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work