1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Atkins chai latte

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 55
  • Replies Replies 0

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
10,947
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,689
Country
United States
20261002_183715.jpg

One of my favorites from the line so far, although Atkins fairly expensive around $10 for a four pack is packed with a well balanced amount of protein and low sugar the chai latte has to be my favorite from the line so far. It's creamy with high tones of cinnamon vanilla a perfect fall drink. I'd imagine it would also taste well warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds. Might try that experiment. I'd recommend giving this a go. 4/5
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
311
Messages:
887
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted