1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

White pistachio Schogetten

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 286
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Likes Likes 1

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
12,702
Solutions
1
Reaction score
98,408
Trophies
8
Location
Zagreb
XP
82,289
Country
Croatia
1788860254790.png

​
Pistachio is everywhere so why not Schogetten. They release a new flavor every week, it was only a matter of time.
They 'aight. The white chocolate is passable, the pistachio cream, like most pistachio creams, is more almond than pistachio, so don't go expecting much (or any). But as chocolates they are okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VinsCool
Pistachio is everywhere so why not Schogetten. They release a new flavor every week, it was only a matter of time.
They 'aight. The white chocolate is passable, the pistachio cream, like most pistachio creams, is more almond than pistachio, so don't go expecting much (or any). But as chocolates they are okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.
Is it crunchy pistachio? The Dubai fad lasted as long as my last relationship like two days.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
309
Messages:
885
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News