• Views 7,193,230
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried for some reason when configuring buttons dont want to register. For example I have controller 1 setup as wii u game pad on controller 2 the only options you have are classic and pro controllers I tried both didn't work.

You can only set one Gamepad. Can you tell us more details about how you configured the other controllers?
Are you unable to set the buttons you want your other controller to use? It doesn't let you import/export controller configs? It won't save it?

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
You can only set one Gamepad. Can you tell us more details about how you configured the other controllers?
Are you unable to set the buttons you want your other controller to use? It doesn't let you import/export controller configs? It won't save it?

Yeah I have 2 DS4 controllers connected via Bluetooth all I wanted was to set up the second controller, I did try loading import setting for controller 2 didn't work when I tried manually configuring buttons nothings registered. Maybe it has something to do with I cant use DS4 with wii pro and classic controller.

Reactions: Lightpost

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
:-( Sorry I can't help you there. I'm using an Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Say, what if you disable Controller 1? And then on the Controller 2 Tab, make sure that you choose the correct controller id with a green square. Try and see if you can configure the buttons that way.

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
:-( Sorry I can't help you there. I'm using an Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Say, what if you disable Controller 1? And then on the Controller 2 Tab, make sure that you choose the correct controller id with a green square. Try and see if you can configure the buttons that way.

I got it working finally I had to switch off both controllers then re-enable I got second controller setup as wii pro controller. Thanks for trying to help its appreciated.

Reactions: Lightpost

Unlimax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project Zero Maiden Of Black Water being supported on the new version of Cemu will attract more people and give the emulator more publicity
Bayonetta 2 and Project Zero Maiden Of Black Water should be the main focus for perfect emulation since those 2 game are too demanding for non Wii U owners

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Project Zero Maiden Of Black Water being supported on the new version of Cemu will attract more people and give the emulator more publicity
Bayonetta 2 and Project Zero Maiden Of Black Water should be the main focus for perfect emulation since those 2 game are too demanding for non Wii U owners
I'm too looking forward to Fatal Frame 5

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to play smash brosh with a good fps ?
what setting should i use ?
because i only got 3- 5 fps on smash bross ??
( i can get 50-55 fps on mario kart 8 [grand prix mode] but when playing smash bross only 3-5 fps )
im using cemu 1.54 with input setting wii u gamepad (xbox360 controller)

Last edited by cheungpakwan,

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cemu 1.5.4: ☞Mario Kart 8☜ With Mods!?

I discovered this today so I clicked the link in the description (full package) & I got these mods working on Cemu. Only on an rpx file though

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cemu 1.5.4: ☞Mario Kart 8☜ With Mods!?

I discovered this today so I clicked the link in the description (full package) & I got these mods working on Cemu. Only on an rpx file though

You can just replace the mod files with the original ones and they will work in Cemu.
Cemu will load "Mario.szs", no matter if its the original or the modded file.

Joshua P Stokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't run Cemu. I keep on getting an error saying that my computer is missing a file called msvcp110.dll or msvcr100.dll. I believe that this relates to Microsoft Visual C++, but I'm starting to think that I need a particular version of Visual C++ Installed...

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't run Cemu. I keep on getting an error saying that my computer is missing a file called msvcp110.dll or msvcr100.dll. I believe that this relates to Microsoft Visual C++, but I'm starting to think that I need a particular version of Visual C++ Installed...

Yep, I was getting that issue as well, I've downloaded those .dll files and CEMU is running with no issue. As long as you download those files you should be good to go.

Remember to download the 64-bit version of those .dll files, the 32-bit version won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong