• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,196,869
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

loco365

Trophies
XP
So it seems that GBA Virtual Console boots now - but it's absurdly slow right now, less than 10 FPS.

As well, is anyone still having lighting issues with MK8 on NVIDIA, or has that been fixed? It still looks whitewashed on me and Rainbow Road N64 is still really light looking.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally I saw a trophy with the original colors.
I tried completing the Mushroom Cup as soon as I saw your screenshot but the trophy for that cup is too dark (although it was almost black in 1.5.3). And I was hoping that the text finally appears on the prompts that pop up but it's still blank.

Is that the only trophy that looked right?

So it seems that GBA Virtual Console boots now - but it's absurdly slow right now, less than 10 FPS.

As well, is anyone still having lighting issues with MK8 on NVIDIA, or has that been fixed? It still looks whitewashed on me and Rainbow Road N64 is still really light looking.

It looks okay to me.
I liked how there are now more shadows though it appears broken on Mario's face.

Maybe it only appears whitewashed because the objects that are supposed to be shiny are finally rendered properly? Turtle shells looked like it's made of cloth in 1.5.3 but now it looks nice.

Also, does the game stutter every other 2 seconds for you during a race?

Last edited by Lightpost,

loco365

Trophies
XP
It looks okay to me.
I liked how there are now more shadows though it appears broken on Mario's face.

Maybe it only appears whitewashed because the objects that are supposed to be shiny are finally rendered properly? Turtle shells looked like it's made of cloth in 1.5.3 but now it looks nice.

Also, does the game stutter every other 2 seconds for you during a race?
I haven't had any stutter issues, but I've been only doing Time Trials for my runs. This is what RRN64 looks like for me:

http://imgur.com/a/bVWNM

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
okay thank you mate, have you tried wux files in all you games to see if those are better then the other ones? or maybe just mario kart 8 ?

No, only tried MK8, asked the same question you did, but haven't gotten an answer yet. Too much of a hassle to do all the work for other games if it makes no impact. Also, most other games have decent loading times..

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me too... trophy cup is dark also, im using Nvidia GPU,
the screenshot above is AMD GPU..
is it only for AMD that fixed trophy cup color ?

I tried completing the Mushroom Cup as soon as I saw your screenshot but the trophy for that cup is too dark (although it was almost black in 1.5.3). And I was hoping that the text finally appears on the prompts that pop up but it's still blank.

Is that the only trophy that looked right?

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Forgot to post something yesterday!
When you turn to the WiiU GamePad screen with the TAB button it looks like this, but turns normal once the TAB button is released:
nsmb.JPG

Bartuzen

Trophies
XP
Country
And one more question, in control setting, i want to promote a setting to something like click 0 button on mouse but it doesn't work.
(Sorry for bad English.)

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't had any stutter issues, but I've been only doing Time Trials for my runs. This is what RRN64 looks like for me:

http://imgur.com/a/bVWNM

That's the only track where the racers' colors look washed out, right?
The only time the colors become washed out for me is if I have "Enable compressed textures" unchecked but that's how the entire game looks, not just for that track.

me too... trophy cup is dark also, im using Nvidia GPU,
the screenshot above is AMD GPU..
is it only for AMD that fixed trophy cup color ?

I just completed the Special Cup and the trophy's textures do appear correctly even on Nvidia.

I thought about skipping 1.5.4 but now that I tried it out, I'm ready to delete 1.5.3! ^_^

Last edited by Lightpost,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
like it was stated above, that aint the cemu we are playing, but just a Cheap assembly EMUlator.

I know it's not, its just a good try, the original cemu can out large the pc screen in window low, maybe the official could use this, it would be a good one for many people.

Anyway I was trying the hyrule warriors yes with cemu officile , good with sound/music get as far as video, but no video, but yes green flickering .

Using original xbox360 pad settings, using usb xbox 360 pad receiver, better then keyboard.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
it has been a while since i posted here, and i have been trying every public release since i dropped out of patreon in May( will return soon).compared to 1.5.3, i have been getting random crashes when i first run a game, subsequent runs are stable, and i have even finished a level on splatoon( i dont see many splatoon players here. that is a great game). now does anybody here wait 20 mins(sometimes forever) after one classic brawl on smash, or is it just me. no matter how many times i play, it still takes long after a match.
thanks @Exzap , with the last release, i have been getting close to full speed on smash, and even a full 30fps on a splatoon level, specs below for reference.
Intel Core i5 4210u @ 1.7GHzx2; boosts to 2.4GHz x2, and 2.7GHz x1;
Geforce GT 840m, 2GB dedicated
6GB ram.
Windows 10.
specs very close to @Miguel Gomez .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know it's not, its just a good try, the original cemu can out large the pc screen in window low, maybe the official could use this, it would be a good one for many people.

Anyway I was trying the hyrule warriors yes with cemu officile , good with sound/music get as far as video, but no video, but yes green flickering .

Using original xbox360 pad settings, using usb xbox 360 pad receiver, better then keyboard.
yeah gamepads are better than keyboard. i have been having tough times with the keyboard on splatoon. Unfortunately, i don't have any game controllers.

Reactions: drwhojan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof