• Views 7,197,379
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Patreons don't always know, but Exzap told us in his update two days ago when 1.5.3 will come (approximately). So yeah, if you sign up, you'll know ;p

Reactions: shanzo
D

Deleted User

I'm curios as to why Exzap chose to not jump from 1.5.2 to 1.6.0 since the light issue is a major bug and now that it's fixed.

gothmessiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Patreon Question...

i know to become a Patreon just donating $5 dollars, but this amount will be discounted montly or is just a one payment only, do i have patreon builds for the rest of my life or my credit card will pay 5 dollars each month/patreon build?

tabnk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patreon Question...

i know to become a Patreon just donating $5 dollars, but this amount will be discounted montly or is just a one payment only, do i have patreon builds for the rest of my life or my credit card will pay 5 dollars each month/patreon build?

Monthly subscription :)

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Patreon Question...

It's 5$ every month (until you cancel, but then, obviously, you won't get any more builds the next months).

And the patreon build won't be out this weekend. More like the one after.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Patreon Question...

It says quite clearly on the Patreon site that it's a monthly payment. Can't you read?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

graphics or audio bug?

Well, what do YOU think a light bug is? Could that maybe be graphics do you think, seeing as, y'know, light is a visible thing, not an audio thing... /s

Reactions: chriztr

Kakarot26

Trophies
XP
Country
guys can you help me?I have acer v3 772g with i7 and 760m and i cant run cemu :( I think i have done everything right
Mine keys.text shows this
# this file contains keys needed for decryption of file system data (WUD/WUX)
# 1 key per line, any text after a '#' character is considered a comment
# the emulator will automatically pick the right key
D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656 # Wii U Common Key
E23AEA154F1428156D25BFCC40F63856 # Super Mario 3D World

i think that everything is correct or not???every time when i run super mario 3d world i get not responding exe error
Log.txt shows
[14:52:06] Recompiler initialized. CPU extensions: LZCNT MOVBE AVX
what im doing wrong????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD