• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Maybe is a placebo effecto, but I was fooling around with the nvidia control trying to add vsync to avoid the horrible tearing cemu has, and just for fun, I also added anisotropic filtering x16 , and, while its not a killer difference, it seems to improve things a little bit, specially on TP-hd which has some awfull aliasing issues.

Also, it seems the sounds goes on and off, switching regions seems to fix it somehow, but sometimes having a different region will make cemu crash.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
i got to try donkey kong tropical freeze and mario kart 8 on 1.5.0, and it's obvious that cemu's still incomplete and besides it's unplayable (with my 390x, 4770k). and also there's is a severe lack of features.

Both are perfectly playable on my 4670k and R9 280x, so your rig badly needs cleaning up. :P

But of course its incomplete, its only 7 months old! Clearly, you're new to emulation.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got to try donkey kong tropical freeze and mario kart 8 on 1.5.0, and it's obvious that cemu's still incomplete and besides it's unplayable (with my 390x, 4770k). and also there's is a severe lack of features.

i also have the same problem. i hope it'll get ironed out by the next version.
390x here i7 4790k zero issues mario kart 8 is great very playable and DKTF is also very playable till it freezes time for a new os i think or better drivers

galleyhorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
what version of cemu do you guys have?? because i got 1.5.0, so that might explain the difference in performance. also, lately since the crimson driver 16.3.2, i haven't upgraded because there seems to be virtually no difference in performance in the games that i play (on the contrary, many more demanding games perform very good for me in compare to with this emulator), but is there with this emulator??

also the games that perform bad, are super mario 3d world, mario kart 8, and with donkey kong tropical freeze i get a glitchy interference screen after the controls menu, and these are all the games that i tried.

in any case, i'm waiting to 1.5.1 as i understand that there's a rebinding controll issue with the xbox one controller.

Dizzee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Getting black screen after loading Pikimin 3 EUR version with Cemu 1.5.0, any solution?
Yes, the region is set to Europe.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Scribblenauts Unlimited boots:
- Audio Stutters in cutscene
- No audio on Main Menu
- Crashs after first cutscene
- If you want to see the "Skip this cutscene?" message you have to change famebuffer to 3 or 4

galleyhorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i find it interesting that in some of the emulators that i've seen the frame rate is tied up to the speed of the game, like some old native pc game, do anybody know why???

ther're some recent ports for the pc like latest need for speed that are like that, though.

Last edited by galleyhorn,

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i find it interesting that in some of the emulators that i've seen the frame rate is tied up to the speed of the game, like some old native pc game, does anybody know why???

ther're some recent ports for the pc like need for speed that are like that, though.

Because that's how the games were programmed for the console. If you made NSMBWU run at 120 FPS, it would run at double speed. That's being done with some games for Dolphin (need a patch for the specific game to do that), but then you need a hack like Ishiiruka's double video rate hack.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm sorry
I mean speed time

If you mean by that they allegedly play their recorded gameplay at higher speed, that's not true. That's how the game works at full speed. Runs for me like that as well. You need a strong computer, obviously.

galleyhorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Because that's how the games were programmed for the console. If you made NSMBWU run at 120 FPS, it would run at double speed. That's being done with some games for Dolphin (need a patch for the specific game to do that), but then you need a hack like Ishiiruka's double video rate hack.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you mean by that they allegedly play their recorded gameplay at higher speed, that's not true. That's how the game works at full speed. Runs for me like that as well. You need a strong computer, obviously.
you better lock up that fps to 60 with these emulators, or rather to one, because you might lose in your games :P

Kamal Jerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I have
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50GHz
(RAM) 8.00 GB
R9 280 3.00 GB
and New Super Mario Bros. Wii U do not work run smoothly, such as clip reznoire

Last edited by Kamal Jerson,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...