• Views 7,254,677
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would actually like to see an OS X build. Some of them have decent specs, especially well crafted/put together hackintoshes. Just my opinion though.
this is more than likely will happened cemu Q&A on the official website they said that support for Elder OS on the final stages of development cemu now is on beginning

Reactions: EclipseSin

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@Exzap
Nvidia Issue

Cemu 1.4.1
605c941b.jpg
According to Exzap, Nvidia and Intel can't generate those coins. Nintendo Wii U's GPU is AMD. So that explains alot.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I would actually like to see an OS X build. Some of them have decent specs, especially well crafted/put together hackintoshes. Just my opinion though.
Ohh yeaaaaa.
Forgot about hackintoshes.
I was just think plain regular $3000 Mac Pro with only 2 270X's in Crossfire.

Reactions: EclipseSin

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So here is the pack : http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7riydty34oyl3z/cemucontroller.zip
I added support for xbox 360 controller. To use this pack, extract it, copy the settings.bin file located in the cemu folder into your own cemu folder (backup the old one if you want) and open wiimote.pie or xbox360.pie with PIEFree. Then, click on start and wait...
If you are using a wiimote, make sure you have bluetooth on your computer and click on 1 and 2 until it displays only one LED.
With the xbox 360 script, I inverted the A/B X/Y buttons, to do like on the wii u controller. And to display the gamepad, click on the right shoulder. The right stick can be used as a mouse and a click on it is like a mouse left click.
Enjoy !
Edit: I made a mistake, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkekvymc1ql9f4n/xbox360.PIE and replace it
So I tried both scripts and the 360script seems to work pretty well, triggers on my Wii U Pro do something now though I probably wouldn't use it outside of fullscreen mode.
Tried using the wiimote script as well, but doesn't seem to fully work for Dolphinbar owners.... it only partially works with mode 4 (Wiimote emulation) and while D-pad seems to work perfectly, both 1 and 2 buttons seem to be "A" in Cemu.
Just thought you might like some feedback from someone who tried using both scripts.

Edit-
And that is because your game is set in the A/B jump X/Y run mode. You have to change it to the A/X jump B/Y run mode in the start menu. Sorry, I forgot to say it
So I did this and now both 1/2 aren't the same function anymore, I had actually forgotten about the different mode in NSMBU. :rofl2:

Anywho the only things that DON'T seem to work using Dolphinbar (mode 4) is shake, minus, and plus, with minus being the only detected button that can be mapped in Cemu. (I'd probably recommend using minus for "ZR" and a keyboard button for plus/pause for now.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

jonaand2

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So I tried both scripts and the 360script seems to work pretty well, triggers on my Wii U Pro do something now though I probably wouldn't use it outside of fullscreen mode.
Tried using the wiimote script as well, but doesn't seem to fully work for Dolphinbar owners.... it only partially works with mode 4 (Wiimote emulation) and while D-pad seems to work perfectly, both 1 and 2 buttons seem to be "A" in Cemu.
Just thought you might like some feedback from someone who tried using both.
can you sahre
PIEFree
or where i can find

The Twig league

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're paying $400 for a logo

Anyway, speaking of intel iGPUs, how are people doing with those on 1.4.1? Depending on how well they work I may actually download this build when it goes public
Yeah I'm with TrollInsanity4, how did Exzap/Petergov pull this off? I thought Intel GPU'S were Incompatible.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

RexFalcum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, speaking of intel iGPUs, how are people doing with those on 1.4.1? Depending on how well they work I may actually download this build when it goes public

It works, but the fps is crap, I get around 20 fps in MK8 with my Intel HD 530, compared to 45-60 when using my GTX 970M. Also, there are graphical glitches:
MK8 Intel.PNG

Reactions: Deleted User

t65xwing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My observations for 1.4.1

Angry Birds: Star Wars – No changes – Shows the first cutscene after loading level 1-1, though the images are all broken. Hangs after.
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival – No changes – Crash on load.
Art Academy: Atelier – No changes – Crash on load.
Assassin's Creed III – No changes from 1.3.3 – Regression still here, doesn't get to the menu like in 1.3.1
Batman: Arkham City – REGRESSION still here! – Crash on load with recompiler, only shows loading screens with interpreter. Doesn't get ot menu like in 1.3.1.
Bayonetta – Minor changes – Gets to the menu, image flickering, crashes upon starting a new game
744b964acb.jpg
54ebca94b2.jpg
87c5be0f61.jpg
Bayonetta 2 – Minor changes – With the recompiler, fps is up from 4-5 now at 10-11,
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – MAJOR CHANGES – Gets in-game. All sound seems to work prefectly afaik. Menu 60 fps. Level 1: from 25-30 to 35-60 fps with sometimes brief but major dips.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Minor changes – As broken as ever. Seems to render some more things in a few framebuffers, fps up from 3 to 5,5.
Devil's Third – No changes – Crash on load.
Disney Infinity 3.0 – No changes – Crash on load.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – No changes – Infinite loading screen after menu Ducktales Remastered – No changes – Infinite loading.
Epic Mickey 2 – No changes – Infinite loading.
Game & Wario – No changes – Crash on load.
Hyrule Warriors - Minor changes – Boots and now shows a saving screen.
Injustice: Gods Among Us – No changes – Crash on load
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse – REGRESSION – No longer gets past the 'tap to start' screen.
Lego City Undercover – Minor changes – Regression under recompiler in 1.4.0 fixed. Back to how it was previously, flickering screen showing police badge that doesn't go further.
Lego Marvel Superheroes – REGRESSION still here! – Only shows a handful of loading screens. (Got further in 1.3.1)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics 2014 – No changes – Infinite loading.
Mario Kart 8 – Minor changes - From 21-25 fps to 40 fps with severe dips every now and then. Skies are completely broken.
Mario Party 10 – No changes – Crash on Load
Mario Tennnis: Ultra Smash – No changes – Crash on Load
Mass Effect 3 – REGRESSION – No longer gets to the menu like in 1.3.3/1.4.0c
Minecraft – Not tested – See my earlier Minecraft post for details. Due to the incrdibly long time to generate a world, and the less than 1 fps after, I'll not be testing Minecraft further until performance optimizations have occured.
Monster Hunter 3 - No changes - Boots, but gets stuck on an infinite black screen
NES Remix – No Changes – Gets ingame, works seemingly perfectly except for the lack of music/sound effects and low performance. From 3 to 15 fps.
New Super Mario Bros U – MAJOR CHANGES – Now a full 60 fps in-game with minor stuttering at times. More things being rendered in levels.
New Super Luigi U – MAJOR CHANGES – Now a full 60 fps in-game with minor stuttering at times. More things being rendered in levels.
Nintendoland – MINOR CHANGES – Now runs at 50 fps for me. Because you can now look at the gamepad screen at any time, you can start the minigames. You can't fire your arrows in the Zelda game though.
Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water – No changes – Crash on load
Sonic All Stars Racing - No changes – Infinite loading
Splatoon – MINOR CHANGES – Splatoon looks better than ever.
d8106baab9.jpg
Super Mario 3D World – Minor Changes – Overworld at 60 fps up from 26. World 1-1 now at 50-55 fps with dips up from 16-24.
Super Smash Bros – REGRESSION still here! – Smash refuses to do anything beyond booting unlike in 1.3.1
Taiko no Tatsujin – No Changes – Shows a few perfect images before crashing.
Tekken Tag Tournament – Minor changes – Boots briefly before crashing
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD – No changes – Infinite loading
The Wonderful 101 – No changes – Boots into infinite black screen
Wii Party U - No changes - Crash on load
Xenoblade Chronicles X (didn't test for myself in 1.4.0)– MAJOR CHANGES – Game looks amazing now. From 6-7 now 15 fps
82f64a40bd.jpg
8c2dd74ecd.jpg
c9b59973f2.jpg
Yoshi's Wooly World – No changes - It boots, gets to an infinite black screen after it's finished loading.
ZombiU – No changes – Crash on load

Last edited by t65xwing,

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My observations for 1.4.1

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – MAJOR CHANGES – Gets in-game. All sound seems to work prefectly afaik. Menu 60 fps. Level 1: from 25-30 to 35-60 fps with sometimes brief but major dips.

For me the game runs at full speed except for shader cache stutters. Sound is good but not perfect, there are some glitches like at the end of a level. Graphics have minor glitches, some strange colors and lighting, but over-all, it's actually enjoyable to play already ^_^

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else having a problem when using game controller, camera keeps rotating? Like that right analog stick is stuck?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1