• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just curious to ask, just exactly how big are each of the files meant to be?

As I downloaded these using UWizard (and copied & renamed them to get the other ones).

As I've got 3.69 MB of both FFLResHigh.dat & FFLResMiddle.dat and 0 bytes for both FFLResHighLG.dat & FFLResMiddleLG.dat. :/
Capture.png

I haven't examined them closely, but dont be fooled by the 1kb difference thinking it just has a footer or something added. There are replacements scattered throughout. Close examination might say otherwise though (like decryption). I figure it's better to use the files that are supposed to be there though than doing the copy thinger

Last edited by EclipseSin,

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very interesting. But I would love my idea because it's leak-proof and people who are not pledge cannot pass. But...

There's an issue. Internet connection. If you're not connected to the internet, you cannot open Cemu(shit. This is a bad idea or so). Gah. What is the cheapest way to avoid leakers?
they need to focus on cemu emulator not on serial s**t on the end he would be free on public after 2 weeks:vul1:

Reactions: Caru

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
i removed it sorry but i felt that more people need the emulator and i cant keep it to myself plus im not a patreon member

I really really wanted it to, but you know what? I decided to become a patreon and donate what was necessary to get it instead of being an ass and ripping off the devs.

Don't be an ass, dude.

jonaand2

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So here is the pack : http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7riydty34oyl3z/cemucontroller.zip
I added support for xbox 360 controller. To use this pack, extract it, copy the settings.bin file located in the cemu folder into your own cemu folder (backup the old one if you want) and open wiimote.pie or xbox360.pie with PIEFree. Then, click on start and wait...
If you are using a wiimote, make sure you have bluetooth on your computer and click on 1 and 2 until it displays only one LED.
With the xbox 360 script, I inverted the A/B X/Y buttons, to do like on the wii u controller. And to display the gamepad, click on the right shoulder. The right stick can be used as a mouse and a click on it is like a mouse left click.
Enjoy !
Edit: I made a mistake, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkekvymc1ql9f4n/xbox360.PIE and replace it
and where get PIEFree

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So here is the pack : http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7riydty34oyl3z/cemucontroller.zip
I added support for xbox 360 controller. To use this pack, extract it, copy the settings.bin file located in the cemu folder into your own cemu folder (backup the old one if you want) and open wiimote.pie or xbox360.pie with PIEFree. Then, click on start and wait...
If you are using a wiimote, make sure you have bluetooth on your computer and click on 1 and 2 until it displays only one LED.
With the xbox 360 script, I inverted the A/B X/Y buttons, to do like on the wii u controller. And to display the gamepad, click on the right shoulder. The right stick can be used as a mouse and a click on it is like a mouse left click.
Enjoy !
Edit: I made a mistake, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkekvymc1ql9f4n/xbox360.PIE and replace it

Works like a charm, both with my Ps3 and Xbox controller. Only thing I changed was Right Shoulder button. It was set to TAB, which cemu didn't seem to like.
So I set it to "O", and bound it in cemu. I don't know if I used it correctly, but I set my gamepad as "Keyboard", then just used my Ps3-controller to press the buttons (since they seem to be bound to letters in glovepie..)
Joysticks work as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you play 2 player co op in cemu with this scrip ? Some one using the wii mote and other the keyboard?
No, the emulator still only emulates ONE gamepad. Or else people with 2 Xbox-controllers (or any other controller) would already be playing co-op without this script.

This script merely rebinds your gamepad buttons into keyboard buttons. So since cemu doesn't like the xbox-triggers, this script rebinds your xbox-triggers to be a letter (in my chase, "I"=left trigger, "O"= right trigger), then, when I go into cemu, it thinks I'm using a keyboard. So when it asks me which button I want to use as L-Trigger, I just push my left trigger on my Xbox controller, and Cemu thinks I set it to "I" on my keyboard. And thus it works.

jonaand2

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Works like a charm, both with my Ps3 and Xbox controller. Only thing I changed was Right Shoulder button. It was set to TAB, which cemu didn't seem to like.
So I set it to "O", and bound it in cemu. I don't know if I used it correctly, but I set my gamepad as "Keyboard", then just used my Ps3-controller to press the buttons (since they seem to be bound to letters in glovepie..)
Joysticks work as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, the emulator still only emulates ONE gamepad. Or else people with 2 Xbox-controllers (or any other controller) would already be playing co-op without this script.

This script merely rebinds your gamepad buttons into keyboard buttons. So since cemu doesn't like the xbox-triggers, this script rebinds your xbox-triggers to be a letter (in my chase, "I"=left trigger, "O"= right trigger), then, when I go into cemu, it thinks I'm using a keyboard. So when it asks me which button I want to use as L-Trigger, I just push my left trigger on my Xbox controller, and Cemu thinks I set it to "I" on my keyboard. And thus it works.
where get PIEFree, in google i've founded FreePIE but is diferrent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends