• Likes 283

Thedudelives

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My PC:
Windows 7 x64, Intel i7 5820,16GB ddr4,Nvidia 970. 100x100 Stock
Pics of the SM3DW in two modes,normal and high,runs very well!!B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)
Spam? 2 Threads 12 hours apart about a fix for AMD GPU owners that were both deleted shortly after being made? Have you even bothered looking at my before/after screen caps or my recently uploaded SM3DW album?

You saying setting the cpu priority higher is not boosting your fps is just lying. I have no idea why, I really just wonder why the hell you would lie like that for no good reason except trying to "push" your "fix". Take it down a notch

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You saying setting the cpu priority higher is not boosting your fps is just lying. I have no idea why, I really just wonder why the hell you would lie like that for no good reason except trying to "push" your "fix". Take it down a notch
I'm not taking credit for it and even mentioned I laughed at the whole idea when I first saw it here 100 pages or so back, but I ended up trying as nothing else mentioned here seemed to work.
If you ignore my results by using this "fix" and without using it prior, I really don't know what else to tell you tbh.

P.S.~ If you had been paying attention you'd note I'm not the one advocating a 4K video, lol.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

do.ob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can write a tutorial for you.
Im currently doing it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1. Download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/zu0qcqlf1jas550/NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.zip
2. Click load titles
3. Find EUR Mario maker
4. Click download when you selected it (Mario maker)
5. When everything is downloaded, there will be a folder with 0 and 1 in a name.
6. Click decrypt download in this programm
7. Find folder that downloaded with this thing and press OK
8. When its done there will be 3 more folders in a 0005000E1018DD00 folder.
9. Extract game files of mario maker wud with Uwiz (http://wiiubrew.net/uwizard/) (To do so you need to paste mario maker title key into a uwiz. You can find your in keys.txt in cemu
10. It will ask for wii u common key (I hope you know what to do)
11. So when game files are extracted, open data folder in the game files.
12. Now copy three folders from 0005000E1018DD00 folder (From the first programm)
13. Paste them in data folder with replacing.
14. Now open block.rpx with cemu in the code folder (In data folder)
15. When its loaded there will be a tutorial in cemu. Close cemu after it shows that save file was created.
16. Copy your save data from 44f... into b8180... folder. (Its in \mlc01\emulatorSave)
17. Open block.rpx with cemu and you are done!
CREDITS TO KillzXGaming CAUSE I KNEW NOTHING FROM THIS
(He guided me with this installation)

EDIT: Added some info

Very nice, thanks Andresian and KillzXGaming.

So now we have a way to use updated games. But now, it would be great if we could compile a new .wud with these updates so we can compress them to a .wux again.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Very nice, thanks Andresian and KillzXGaming.

So now we have a way to use updated games. But now, it would be great if we could compile a new .wud with these updates so we can compress them to a .wux again.
Well. WUD and RPX are just the same size of space. But the difference is that you can edit or create your own model in Loadiine(rpx) and it's decrypted.
For me, I'm trying to find a way to edit textures in Mario Maker and others so that "Modding" would be possible.

and WUX are just WUD.

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My method of setting cpu priority works.

Set your power settings to maximum performance in windows power options, set a higher priority on cpu in task manager. Playing a 4 K video is the most asinine thing to keep posting about. Jesus Christ you spam reddit until the mods remove your posts.

First, your method is not doing anything. It is just increasing max cpu power usage.
And when for mine, there is no need to launch "4k60fps" video. Just open any flash game or ANY video then set cemu to fullscreen on top of this then it will work

This only works on chrome also.
Video on pc will not help that much

Also flash games on chrome work better because chrome maximizes cpu usage so game will be stable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo