• Views 7,198,847
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
it will still takes 25 GB that problem may fix that but i can't if i don't have enough space

Ok.
Let me try to explain this, like I would to my 70 year old father just so we can get this over with.

1: move the .rar-files to a hard drive, partition or external drive with AT LEAST 30gb free space.
2: go to http://rarlabs.com/download.htm and download the correct version of WinRAR for your OS. Then install it, and make it accommodate all .rar, .r00, .rwhatever files.
3: right click on the "part01.rar"-file, and select "extract to folder blablabla".
4: wait for the extraction to complete. Sometimes it stops, and looks like it has frozen. Don't cancel, just wait. Wait... WAIT FOR IT! Just wait, ok?
5: now you will hopefully have a bigass file, about 25gb, named something*.wud.
6: download a program named "uWizard".
7: install the program (extract the .zip file the same way you did the .rar files, see point 3.). open uWizard.exe. In the program, press "open wii u game" in the top right corner.
8: browse your way to the *.wud file you just extracted through WinRAR, select it, and press "open" or "ok" or whatever, or just doubleclick it, or select it and press ENTER. Whatever.
9: now uWizard will tell you some info about the .wud file, like Region and full name and so on. Figure out if it's PAL (european) or NTSC (american), and GOOGLE "super mario bros wii u title key" or something like that. I mean, for realszies, this shouldn't be to hard to find. The copy the correct key for your region.
10: paste the key into uWizard where it says "Title Key" (duh), and press Save information.
11: Press Extract Game Files. It'll ask you where to put the files, or it'll just extract them in a folder next to your *.wud file, can't remember.
12: When the extraction completes, you'll have a new folder with lots of small files and subfolders inside. For the sake of organization, let's call this folder "SMB". This folder will be about 2gb. You have successfully extracted your first .wud file.
13: Now you can DELETE the original .wud-file, the 25gb file, and the .rar files. And you'll still have the new extracted 2gb folder, "SMB".
14: Open cemu.exe, and select Open. Browse your way into the extracted SMB-folder, and open the "code" folder, and inside, there should be a file named something*.rpx
15: open the *.rpx file, and the game should load.

If it doesn't, that means you're missing the *.dat-files necessary to play SMB.

FFLResHigh.dat
FFLResHighLG.dat
FFLResMiddle.dat
FFLResMiddleLG.dat

I've explained this earlier for you, but just in chase, here you go.

Try to do this:
"Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder and some games shouldn't be crashing now"

If you're still having problems, I suggest buying a Wii U.

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
1.Delete the .wux files you have right now. (too free up space)
2.Open the first archive with winrar or 7zip.
3.Extract the .wud inside.(The other archived parts should be "loaded" automatically)
4.After that's done you should have the wud file and the archives (which you don't need them any longer, so you can delete them).
5.Convert the .wud file to .wux and you will end up with a 2GB file (the game itself).
6.Delete the wud file.
7.Open .wux file in cemu.
Hope it's clear enough now...Just follow these steps and you should be good.
ok thanks

Fred1976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I guess all the cost goes on the GPU

i somehow believe the game, averagely, takes more than 1 single gig of ram... you have to take into account everything it has into cache, texture, music etc.
Even at the opening intro the game itself caches some stuff before going into the actual game, probably.
The whole idea to "cache" stuff is right about save time/cpu by holding data into mem, rather than swap it back to disk, so...yes.

So it means 750 GTX TI OC isn't enough to play this at 60 fps ?

I just tried super luigi and again not more then 40fps .

Can't believe its my gpu . And my cpu is only 13% usage .

So whats the problem . Really frustrating :
I guess all the cost goes on the GPU

i somehow believe the game, averagely, takes more than 1 single gig of ram... you have to take into account everything it has into cache, texture, music etc.
Even at the opening intro the game itself caches some stuff before going into the actual game, probably.
The whole idea to "cache" stuff is right about save time/cpu by holding data into mem, rather than swap it back to disk, so...yes.

So it means 750 GTX TI OC and Intel Xeon E3 1290 V2 3,70 + 16gb of ram isn't enough to play this at 60 fps ?

So whats the problem . Really frustrating :{

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it means 750 GTX TI OC and Intel Xeon E3 1290 V2 3,70 + 16gb of ram isn't enough to play this at 60 fps ?

So whats the problem . Really frustrating :{
It's super young, that's the only problem. I doubt there's actually anything wrong with your hardware config

Fred1976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Mario maker, perfectly working, on the video can see my pc specs

Yes i understand its in an early stage . But if you see so many people running this at 60fps or almost 60fps thats really grrrrrrrr.

But we will just wait for the next release or come back in a few months .

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
holy crap...IT WORKED!:rofl:
upload_2016-3-29_20-48-32.png

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that doesn't help at all:angry:
even i don't want to waste my time on extract this 25 GB file:angry: and i can't make more space in there

doesn't work
still not working (well....guess i should download different files becuase i can't hold this any longer)

it will still takes 25 GB that problem may fix that but i can't if i don't have enough space

the same amount of space? you mean the file or my local disk?

ok so local disk but.....how to extract from an archive (to make the same space as my local disk?)

holy crap...IT WORKED!:rofl:
View attachment 43961

Congrats!

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious