• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

lazyboy0172

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with 1.4.0 patreon build tested it on AMD GPU's? Does it work now, or it's still broken with newest drivers?
broken on newest. i rolled back to 15.12 stable and still dont get the fps im seeing from these videos. my rig is a couple years old but no slouch, and ive heard glowing reviews from nvidia users with less

Last edited by lazyboy0172,
Reactions: srdjan andric

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just played star wars rouge squadron using the ubershaders build and gets no shader compilation! @Exzap,
do you think this method is possible as it compiles the least shaders?

https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/3163
No, Ubershaders won't work for CEMU.
There are solutions but none of them are particularly easy to implement and most of them have drawbacks. Doesn't mean it won't be fixed, just not very soon.

Edit: Btw. a part of the stuttering doesn't come from shader compilation but from texture decoding. But that is easier to reduce in most cases.

can i please get a response on the intel hd graphics issue
We can't support Intel until they release better graphic drivers.

Last edited by Exzap,
W

Wardoctors

Hey WarDoctors
what happened to your old WarDoctor account?
my facebook was deleted so my account was also

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There are solutions but none of them are particularly easy to implement and most of them have drawbacks. Doesn't mean it won't be fixed, just not very soon.

amd is working with intel to help them do that now

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I cant help answer the question.. But it makes a lovely mosaic :yay:
DgNQm4L.jpg

Yes it does. BTW What program did you used to create the mosaic ???

Reactions: LuigiXL

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Edit: Btw. a part of the stuttering doesn't come from shader compilation but from texture decoding. But that is easier to reduce in most cases.

Or cards.

The Twig league

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for responding back,i'll now know not to get a PC with Intel graphics LOL :rofl2:

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Exzap I might as well ask while I am here.. I searched a bit in this topic, but did not see relevant posts.. Are Graphic Settings something that will come in the future, once Cemu is more complete, such as optimization stage? I don't have the Patreon build since I am a broke fool, but I get rather good fps for a 7770 at whatever settings Cemu uses in 1.3.3. I'm assuming it mirrors the Wii U at the game level currently, if you understand what I mean to say.

Either way, I look forward to your team's future builds. Cemu is coming along quite nicely.

srdjan andric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
broken on newest. i rolled back to 15.12 stable and still dont get the fps im seeing from these videos. my rig is a couple years old but no slouch, and ive heard glowing reviews from nvidia users with less

Worked with Crimson 16.2 and 16.2.1... I guess I'll just have to go back to those for Cemu, or wait for some kind of fix.

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running this on a 3.4GHz i7 3770, 16GB ram, GTX680MX. This is on a late 2012 iMac, bootcamp with Win10.

Super Mario 3D World is "playable" on this setup.

theTwister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I've been following development for a while and have signed up on Patreon specifically for this.

I'm running this on a 3.4GHz i7 3770, 16GB ram, GTX680MX. This is on a late 2012 iMac, bootcamp with Win10.

Super Mario 3D World is "playable" on this setup.

The setup you have is the same as mine aside from I have a GTX 750 Ti and have built it myself.

I'm looking forward to the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9