• Likes 283

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so the emulator wont connect with 3ds :(
Wowow, hold on there, cowboy! :huh:
Let Cemu first get a reliable, solid code base so it doesn't crash when x, y, z happens, has next-to-none visual glitches and maybe one day become open source! Then we can talk 3DS-connection! ;)
I don't believe there is any software to communicate with the 3DS directly via PC anyway, so this needs to get written first! :teach:

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Do This :
Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder

Not sure what im doing wrong.. i need those FFLR files but all i see are some folders and other files

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 199

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez why do people want so many features, the thing hardly boots more than 10 or so games and still as many graphical issues.

Because the Wii U only has 10 or so games worth playing.

I think that's the edge Cemu has over Citra, Cemu only has to successfully emulate a handfull of games while Citra has many many more to ensure compatibilty for.

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because the Wii U only has 10 or so games worth playing.

I think that's the edge Cemu has over Citra, Cemu only has to successfully emulate a handfull of games while Citra has many many more to ensure compatibilty for.
That mentality would result in a very hacky emulator and in the long run it would do more harm than good. No game gets special treatment in CEMU.

lazyboy0172

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone launching Cemu from steam? I have steam controllers so I tried to set it up this morning; it would be perfect for the mouse and gamepad setup, but cemu doesn't respond well to it. Not sure if it's my GPU or cemu, but if I launch the program through steam as a non-steam game the games all render green and upside-down, like below. Launching cemu from windows and using a standard xbox360 controller works fine, but the 360 pad is so much less enjoyable compared to the steam controller for most wiiu games. Anyway, just wanted to check to see if there's anything I can do about it, if it's an AMD thing (stable driver 15.12) or just to confirm it's not just me.

d66d5n4.png

update here: this seems to be caused by the steam overlay. By disabling the steam overlay completely I am having a similar experience to launching it from the desktop, so as long as I have my steam controller set up properly before launching cemu I can turn off the overlay and launch cemu and still use my steam controller for proper controller and mouse support. in case anyone else was having similar issues and wanted to launch from steam.

Now if I could just figure out how to launch from the command line, which cemu appears to have added in 1.3.1 according to the changelog, I could add the games directly to steam and have them launch in cemu. Anyone successfully launch from CMD?

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
@Exzap is possible to fix the micro-stutter in future versions?
It's mostly caused by shader compilation and maybe PPC JIT recompilation. For this update, part of the changelog claimed that this had been reduced, so it's something they know about and are probably still trying to improve. Note that even Dolphin still gets these to some extent, and only avoids doing it constantly by caching shaders to disk for later use.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's mostly caused by shader compilation and maybe PPC JIT recompilation. For this update, part of the changelog claimed that this had been reduced, so it's something they know about and are probably still trying to improve. Note that even Dolphin still gets these to some extent, and only avoids doing it constantly by caching shaders to disk for later use.
One dolphin build has an async option which greatly reduces shader compilation.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados

Let's hope Exzap find a solution for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password