• Views 7,193,391
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

srdjan andric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Obrigrado (if you're from Brazil). So I'm guessing it wouldn't change anything with Dolphin (latest build)? Because on their FAQ (https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/):

What operating systems are supported?
Dolphin is a cross platform emulator that runs on Windows (Vista and up), Linux, Mac OS X (Mavericks and up), FreeBSD, and Android (5.0 and up). For their ease of use and additional graphics backend options, Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8.1 x64 are recommended.

This drives me crazy! Was this typed before Windows 10? Would they update this since Windows 10 came out? I really want to make sure.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=nvidia gtx&_udhi=60&_trksid=p2045573.m1684.l5985

Good luck

It works fine on Windows 10. They just haven't updated their FAQ. :) Don't worry, you're good to go. But, if you wanna change your OS to Win 10, don't use the upgrade option, but rather do clean install. Upgrade option sucks, same as the option to revert from newer Windows 10 build to an older one. So, just clean install, and you're good to go. :)

P.S. Sorry for spamming ppl.

TsukiyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine on Windows 10. They just haven't updated their FAQ. :) Don't worry, you're good to go. But, if you wanna change your OS to Win 10, don't use the upgrade option, but rather do clean install. Upgrade option sucks, same as the option to revert from newer Windows 10 build to an older one. So, just clean install, and you're good to go. :)

P.S. Sorry for spamming ppl.

Thanks! This has been helpful. Hvala vam (Hope I didn't butcher that. I see you're from Serbia)

Reactions: srdjan andric

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Exzap is @Petergov really well away like not working on the project?
Huh, you mean because I said he was away? He is long back and working on Cemu again. It was just that in December and early January we both were quite busy with RL.

So regarding release 1.3.1, we are finished with everything that we want to put in this release and now it's just testing & fixing the remaining bugs. My current prediction is that the release will happen tomorrow.

Don't bother to ask what's changed. As always we will keep it a mystery until release.

srdjan andric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! This has been helpful. Hvala vam (Hope I didn't butcher that. I see you're from Serbia)

You're welcome my friend. :) You wrote that correctly. I'm glad to see people from US and around the world know a bit of Serbian. That's really nice to know. :)
P.S. Sorry if my English sucks. :D

@Exzap Nice to hear that man. You're da man! :) :)

Reactions: TsukiyoX

Undrtakr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I present to you Cemu. World's first Wii U emulator capable of running and rendering commercial games!

Quick facts:
  • Can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files
  • Internal resolution is 1920x1080 (if supported by game)
  • Contains basically no optimizations. Expect slow framerates and long load times.
  • Windows 7 or above (x64) (other platforms may be supported later)
  • Requires OpenGL 4.0
    • Tested on NVIDIA and AMD: Runs fine on most recent driver
    • Tested on Intel: Garbled output but runs if OpenGL version is supported
Changelog:
Current Cemu version is 1.3.0. The changelog can be found here

Download:

Link for most recent version of Cemu is now on Cemu's website

Just wanted to say thanks for the emulator you are working on. I appreciate all the hard work!!!

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right, no one cares about your videos. Get a real job. Or you can also learn how to code and speed up the dev... Easier to whine like a french girl.

Woah watch your mouth buddy, you don't know who you're messing with... ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right, no one cares about your videos. Get a real job. Or you can also learn how to code and speed up the dev... Easier to whine like a french girl.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Xmas will be in February this year! Thanks!

Woah watch your mouth buddy, you don't know who you're messing with... ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been watching the progress on this emulator for a long while and I have to say one thing about this.

Exzap is doing an amazing job of getting the Wii U properly emulated.
I like how he is not sharing details of changes, updates or letting anyone know.

Based on his decision, I see why he made it seeing as how plenty of idiots demand their preferences go into the code itself which doesn't make any sense at all.

As for open source, it is probably a good thing he made it closed source so fragmentation and questions like 'is this the official build?' crap doesn't just come up out of nowhere.

Keep up the good work Exzap, this may be a big project but it seems like you are far more capable than most idiots on this discussion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated